DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data Sim for Tripltek tablet

RParker762

Reactions
Any reccomendations for a prepaid data sim for the Tripltek? I guess tablet make don't really matter. Amazon is full of them but not sure what would be the best option.

Any reccomendations for a prepaid data sim for the Tripltek? I guess tablet make don't really matter. Amazon is full of them but not sure what would be the best option.
I use Redpocket. www.redpocket.com

Base plan, costs me $12 / month. 4G, 1 GB Data, unlimited texts and a local number. Coverage is excellent in Western WA and the service is stable. I have been with Verizon for many years but they would not recognize my Tripltek and I got tired of convincing them, plus it was $25 / month for the basic plan.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Hello RParker another option, mintmobile.com has been tested and it is working fine. It is $15 Unlimited

I use Redpocket. www.redpocket.com

Base plan, costs me $12 / month. 4G, 1 GB Data, unlimited texts and a local number. Coverage is excellent in Western WA and the service is stable. I have been with Verizon for many years but they would not recognize my Tripltek and I got tired of convincing them, plus it was $25 / month for the basic plan.
If at some point you want to go with Verizon , here is how you can do it Do TRIPLTEK Models work with Verizon? - Tripltek Knowledge Base

Reactions: Cadillac2012
I did follow the instructions when I had my Tripltek 7, talked to several agents and no luck. But, I’ll look at the instruction link you provided and see what’s changed.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard