DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data Sim for Tripltek tablet

RParker762

Reactions
Any reccomendations for a prepaid data sim for the Tripltek? I guess tablet make don't really matter. Amazon is full of them but not sure what would be the best option.

Any reccomendations for a prepaid data sim for the Tripltek? I guess tablet make don't really matter. Amazon is full of them but not sure what would be the best option.
I use Redpocket. www.redpocket.com

Base plan, costs me $12 / month. 4G, 1 GB Data, unlimited texts and a local number. Coverage is excellent in Western WA and the service is stable. I have been with Verizon for many years but they would not recognize my Tripltek and I got tired of convincing them, plus it was $25 / month for the basic plan.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Hello RParker another option, mintmobile.com has been tested and it is working fine. It is $15 Unlimited

I use Redpocket. www.redpocket.com

Base plan, costs me $12 / month. 4G, 1 GB Data, unlimited texts and a local number. Coverage is excellent in Western WA and the service is stable. I have been with Verizon for many years but they would not recognize my Tripltek and I got tired of convincing them, plus it was $25 / month for the basic plan.
If at some point you want to go with Verizon , here is how you can do it Do TRIPLTEK Models work with Verizon? - Tripltek Knowledge Base

Reactions: Cadillac2012
I did follow the instructions when I had my Tripltek 7, talked to several agents and no luck. But, I’ll look at the instruction link you provided and see what’s changed.
Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard