DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead Birds Turned into Drone's

Nonsense. This has nothing to do with "wildlife preservation." This is military subcontracted tech if Ive ever seen it.
Unless you have a big enough battery to study migration (lol) drones that look like birds are worthless in the wild.

Where they would be AMAZING is flying above the enemy relaying strategic info back without anyone seeing anything more than a bird flying overhead. hmmm...

The Chinese have been using life like hawks for a good while and other hawks have flown along with them, they are so life like.
Of course, they have. Hmm.. Its NOT for preservation of hawks in China, I assure you.
That technology is paid for and to be used for the betterment of The Central State.

Of course, they have. Hmm.. Its NOT for preservation of hawks in China, I assure you.
That technology is paid for and to be used for the betterment of The Central State.
Ohhh, I'm well aware of that, full of cameras etc. I never intimated that it was in any way to do with wildlife, just that the models are so good that other hawks seem to think they are real too.

• Love
Reactions: Bob in Savannah

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1