DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Denali from 160mi away Mav3 Tele

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Fairbanks is roughly 160mi from Denali. I tossed my Mav3 up near sunset and shot this with the tele lens. It's a bit cropped for composition but I have to say I am continually impressed with the Mav 3 and particularly with the tele lens that got so much flak early on. Kudos to DJI for the firmware improvements. This was pano of 6 shots in total if I recall. I don't think this would blow up to a large print or anything but hey...who prints stuff anyway :). This was a 2nd gen jpg in order to get the file size down. (actually about to print a long pano so I guess I still do).
Denali Mav3 Tele small.jpg

I couldn’t agree with you more about the M3’s telephoto lens. Some of my overseas clients are interested in details on the ground from above and far away. It delivers!

Reactions: MS Coast
Fairbanks is roughly 160mi from Denali. I tossed my Mav3 up near sunset and shot this with the tele lens. It's a bit cropped for composition but I have to say I am continually impressed with the Mav 3 and particularly with the tele lens that got so much flak early on. Kudos to DJI for the firmware improvements. This was pano of 6 shots in total if I recall. I don't think this would blow up to a large print or anything but hey...who prints stuff anyway :). This was a 2nd gen jpg in order to get the file size down. (actually about to print a long pano so I guess I still do).
View attachment 155870
Is that fire smoke?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000