DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different sellers of Mavic on Newegg does it matter who I pick?

Bugsbunnyheli

Reactions
I am looking at newegg to get my Mavic Pro. I purchased my Refirbushed P3 professional from them last year with fulfillment by DJI. I see some of the bundles for the Mavic have good prices just fulfilled but different companies. If I have issures will newegg step in.
Some of the bundle prices are almost to good to be true but if newegg is backing them are they?

If I have issures will newegg step in.
They should step in if the product is not delivered as promised. However, if you buy from an unauthorized DJI dealer, then you should be prepared to pay out of pocket for anything that is normally covered under warranty (if you ever run into issues).

They should step in if the product is not delivered as promised. However, if you buy from an unauthorized DJI dealer, then you should be prepared to pay out of pocket for anything that is normally covered under warranty (if you ever run into issues).
One additional point, there's a list of authorized dealers on the DJI website so you can check to see if a dealer is. Like @msinger said, DJI won't honor the warranty if bought from an unauthorized dealer.

That list of authorized DJI dealers is available on DJI's website here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman