DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji 4 go app quick shot modes

Navihawk24

Reactions
i am flying a mavic pro and with the dji go 4 app i dont see all the quick shot modes like helix , rocket, and dronie on ios and android devices i own? Can the mavic pro do these modes? Sorry as I am a newbie to all of this.

have you enabled them in the app settings

have you enabled them in the app settings
ok so since im a newbie how do i do that? I thought that since i click quickshot under intelligent mode and it shows multiple items i was good to go. This is not the case? Do u happen to have a quick tutorial on this?

As I remember all these features are disconnected if you fly in sport mode?

You actually need to get the Mavic Pro up in the air to get these QuickShot modes available ... This is a good tutorial:

when up in the air its not giving the options not even dronie but if i draw the box it does the dronie.. yes good video i had watched this. basically when i press the advanced option icon nothing comes up? thinking of deleting app and re install

Back to basics ... I believe that if you are in 'Beginner' mode, you won't get access to the Intelligent Flight [IF] modes.
If the side-switch in in the 'S' position (Sport mode) then you won't get IF modes either.
IF modes also need to be turned on in Go4 ... That's one of the functions under the 'General Settings' icon that looks like a quad-copter.

Hi bud thanks for reply. Got it sorted i done factory reset updated ac and rc and options are now there must have been a glitch in the firmware some where
Good news and thanks for the feedback to let us know what the fix was ...

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121