DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji 4G dongles m3

This might be illegal in North America, but for testing purposes only, has anyone in the USA or Canada tried using a VPN through a server in China to make this work?
It's doubtful that it is illegal, because other manufacturers are currently advertising and selling this 4G capability in the U.S. However, DJI hasn't enabled it for us, yet.

Autel SkyLink 3.0.​

The EVO Max 4T SkyLink 3.0 system comes with 6 antennas, 4 frequency bands, AES-256 encryption, and optional 4G integration to provide users with the most advanced flight capabilities ever in an EVO.

Last edited:
I can confirm that the 4G dongle works perfectly in Australia.
Also, I was chatting with you a while back about whether or not I'd need a 4G dongle in my RC Pro or if I'd just need to hotspot it...
Turns out you don't need a 4G dongle in the RC Pro and hot spotting it works just fine but I'm usually just sitting on the couch using my home wifi anyway :)

The 4G dongle is so much fun!
What network are you on?
All my devices are on Optus, but I thought I read somewhere that this dongle system will only work with Telstra?

I can confirm that the 4G dongle works perfectly in Australia.
Also, I was chatting with you a while back about whether or not I'd need a 4G dongle in my RC Pro or if I'd just need to hotspot it...
Turns out you don't need a 4G dongle in the RC Pro and hot spotting it works just fine but I'm usually just sitting on the couch using my home wifi anyway :)

The 4G dongle is so much fun!
What network are you using for sim in dongle?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll