DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI AIR 2S (FCC Posting)

awedwards

Reactions

This is possibly an OcuSync 3.0 upgrade for the Air 2, based on this FCC posting. That would make it compatible with the new Motion Controller... A new way to fly that makes more since with a "Mavic" style drone, than the FPV. I doubt we'll see any more changes with this "Apple" style naming scheme.

yeah, looks like it's an improvement, just not an improvement to full-frame sensor. I expect they will hold that glory for the M3P. (release it and take my money!!)
i don't think we're ever gonna see a full frame sensor on a Mavic. But I was hoping for the 1" sensor on the Air 2S...

Reactions: itallica
the rumoured sensor is disappointing.... an Air 2 with the camera of the M2P would be the ideal drone for me
It's rumored to have the IMX686 which is marginally better than the 586 on the current model. It's a 1/1.72" or 9.3mm which is up from the excusing 1/2 or 8mm sensor. Also 16/64 instead of 12/48MP.
I'd expect an improved onboard post processor as well.

It's rumored to have the IMX686 which is marginally better than the 586 on the current model. It's a 1/1.72" or 9.3mm which is up from the excusing 1/2 or 8mm sensor. Also 16/64 instead of 12/48MP.
I'd expect an improved onboard post processor as well.

Yes, that’s the one i was talking about. The pixels are the same size, only there’s more of them. The Air 2 needs bigger pixels, not more of them.

Have there been any rumors when models that comply with the FCC transponder rules will be coming out?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123