DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI are an absolute shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that a number of people have praised PayPal for their action in resolving problems with vendors. I have only had to use their dispute resolution process once and it was of absolutely no help. They totally ignored my description of how the problem arose and cited the vendors faulty track & trace information and closed the case. I now avoid using PayPal to pay for anything unless it is the only option. Maybe they use different resolution dispute teams for different areas around the globe?

Interesting that a number of people have praised PayPal for their action in resolving problems with vendors. I have only had to use their dispute resolution process once and it was of absolutely no help. They totally ignored my description of how the problem arose and cited the vendors faulty track & trace information and closed the case. I now avoid using PayPal to pay for anything unless it is the only option. Maybe they use different resolution dispute teams for different areas around the globe?
I suppose it depends on what you were complaining about and how you went about it.
You suggest there was a problem that arose but doesn't really go into detail, what problem?
Also, you mention some track and trace issues but also don't really go into detail.
Can you elaborate, please?

From my experience, it is all about how you argue your case. If you have ever seen My Cousin Vinney there is a scene in the jail house where Vinney explains how to build a case which illustrates how thin sometimes evidence can be if you look at it from the right angle.
My Cousin Vinney

Apologies but I am guessing but also intrigued.
Did you buy something, it was sent, it was broken, you spoke to the vendor, they received the item back and you never got refunded, you spoke to paypal and they asked you for evidence of you sending it back but did not have any?

Sorry guys I just saw this thread.

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000