DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI are great

African wildlife

Reactions
I've just read the (now locked) thread below in which a couple of people express strong displeasure with DJI. And I've heard similar before from a few people. To be clear, I'm not at all getting into any specifics of any individual's problems. And mistakes happen with every company, without exceptions. In our modern world, with too many businesses, customer service isn't always what it should be.

I would, however, shower huge praise on DJI. We - for starters - wouldn't be getting aerial footage and photographic still images if it was not for DJI and their superb drones. The drones are built extremely well, with incredible technology. The price is also commendable. All hail DJI. Why? because we are very obviously not alone. There must be huge numbers of individuals and companies that are likewise delighted - whatever the varying reasons they fly DJI drones, whether it be for pleasure or work.

It's easy to moan or take something for granted. The singer Joni Mitchell once kindly granted me permission to quote the lyrics of one of her best songs in a book I wrote - and the punch line is relevant here: "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

I doubt anyone from DJI will ever read these words, but an absolutely huge THANK YOU. We have tremendous appreciation for what you have made possible.

I doubt anyone from DJI will ever read these words, but an absolutely huge THANK YOU. We have tremendous appreciation for what you have made possible.
Don't be so sure on that ;) Those pesky DJI reps are everywhere. And I concur your statement, these things are just freak'n awesome, To think of their progression in around 6 years is astounding, they are the leaders for good reason...often imitated never duplicated. I have NEVER had need to use any of their Customer support proper (but have read about every report of those that have) and that speaks volumes to their quality and engineering. No one is perfect, nor any company..but with over 75% of sales in these short years...they obviously are doing something right :)

And I guess I misspoke: To Blade, Tahoe Ed, and Dr Turbo...not dismissing your great help through the years, I have had issues and learning that you helped me greatly...Cheers to your years with DJI!!!

Last edited:
I’ve been flying DJI Quads since the first Phantom, and I’ve since had at least one Quad from every line they’ve made. I’ve also had a few camera gimbals. I haven’t had any issue with DJI at all. They’re gear is of a high standard, and easily the best of the ‘big‘ manufacturers.

I would also like to jump in here and give a HUGE Thank You to DJI from Canadian Pilots.
They make fantastic Drones and they really do support they products.
I kinda get the feeling they take pride in what they do!! - and that will make more and better Drones;)

Last edited:
DJI products are great, for sure, but I've had a technical problem (M2Z won't fly faster than 20 MPH in sport mode) since the beginning of November and it is still not resolved. I've got the run around for months. And there is nothing I can do about it.

DJI products are great, for sure, but I've had a technical problem (M2Z won't fly faster than 20 MPH in sport mode) since the beginning of November and it is still not resolved. I've got the run around for months. And there is nothing I can do about it.

Called Covid - as I was told straight by DJI people thru emails.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada