DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assist HELP!!!!

Went for professional cable

I normally work as a helicopter crewman in the Falklands but was sent home a week early due to being considered vulnerable. I normally work 6 weeks on 6 off.
I only bought my MPP just over a week ago. Weather aside I live walking distance from my golf club and have been given permission to fly when exercising so I normally take 3 batteries and walk about 5km and fly at the same time.. Learning all of the time

Where in UK are you I'm Gainsborough. It would be nice to meet lots of you when this is all over

Wrong side of the Pennines but far enough North. Would be good to meet in the middle for a spot of flying etc

Yes that is what handbook says but the port on the RC is different to what the book says. a micro fits the drone, the multi battery charger, but its all about not being able to get assistant to work?

The port on the RC has a proprietary-to-DJI rectangular shape, but it still takes a standard USB male plug. I don't know why they made that confusing design decision..

So you're all plugged in at this point, correct? The next thing to look at might be the sequence of starting the app, starting the drone, etc. But I guess you've already tried the various permutations available.

What exactly appears in the assistant window when you start the app? Do any options/buttons work? I'm no expert on this but there are plenty of people here who are. Knowing the point of failure would help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925