DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assist HELP!!!!

Andy Mac 230

Reactions
Right I have downloaded the latest version of this and when I open all it says How to connect a mini. I have also downloaded an early version and it tells me how to connect an inspire 2.
Its driving me around the bend.
I have a Pro Platinum
And yes I'm a newby so its probably finger problems or not reading the manuals correctly but I would be grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction!

did you unistall the current version on your computer before installing the other ?. if you dont this can cause problems

Can somebody confirm exactly what type of cable I should be using to connect my MPP RC to my laptop Is it the charge cable as the one that came with mine whilst allows charging might not be allowing connection of data to my laptop and the more I look at it the more it appears not quite right! Thanks

Cheers Steve,
I have looked at the RC connector end its oblong in shape and the cable that I have is more curved so I think I have the wrong connector. Whilst it fits to allow charging its not allowing transfer of data hence the possible snag

Steve is this the little sucker I need? Cant seem to find official DJI cable!

I think that’s the one I have but I don’t have the one that plugs into the side port on the RC which goes to a laptop not a phone etc

Just had another inspection. I have the correct cable to plug into a laptop or the lower usb on the RC. I Don’t have the correct cable to connect my RC to a laptop for data transfer. That I believe is a c type to a type. I’m so confused I don’t know whether to scratch my watch or wind my rrrrse

Can’t believe one didn’t come with the drone or maybe it did and the guy I bought it off forgot to pack it

the cable you soruced should do it , a cheap cable may not work, I had the same cable problem with my mavic 2 pro

Last edited:
I went for the higher spec but same cable.. Been bitten too many times using cheap crap. What do you actually do Steve and how is lock down affecting you?

not too bad , I get the odd bad day,. I fly as much as I can , but the wind has been the main problem, and how are you doing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925