Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 Data Viewer .DAT file loaded but no data

Lykus

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.lykustech.com
In a recent fly, my MP went rogue and had a crash. I exported the .dat file from the Assistant 2 software. But when I load the file to the Viewer, there is no data displayed on the graph. See picture. What's the right way to do this?
Screen_Shot_2017_12_10_at_12_42_52_PM.png

I suspect that the .DAT you're looking at has a name something like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE[2016-10-27 22-40-28].DAT. That's a compressed file with the FLYnnn.DAT inside of it. You can extract those contained .DATs by using ExtractDJI. ExtractDJI is an app that is packaged with CsvView (obtain here). To run ExtractDJI go to the System start menu and select CsvView->ExtractDJI. I.e., instead of running CsvView, run ExtractDJI instead.

Reactions: Ducatinus and Lykus
I suspect that the .DAT you're looking at has a name something like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE[2016-10-27 22-40-28].DAT. That's a compressed file with the FLYnnn.DAT inside of it. You can extract those contained .DATs by using ExtractDJI. ExtractDJI is an app that is packaged with CsvView (obtain here). To run ExtractDJI go to the System start menu and select CsvView->ExtractDJI. I.e., instead of running CsvView, run ExtractDJI instead.
Thank you. DJI should have done a better job teaching this. There might be a thread about this in the forum. Anyway, it's very helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa