DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 for RC for Mavic Air2

Cooner

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Trying to check firmware updates with the DJI Assistant 2 for RC for Mavic Air2. Worked fine for the drone but the app returned an error message for the RC. "Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry". Anyone seen that one before? It has always worked flawlessly in the past.

Found the solution. Can't use the newest version of DJI Assistant 2. I have to back it off to version V21.20. That works fine. Doesn't matter if I have the VPN going or not. DJI needs to get the new version issue resolved.

Reactions: Panagiotis Kassavos
Trying to check firmware updates with the DJI Assistant 2 for RC for Mavic Air2...
...have to back it off to version V21.20. ...DJI needs to get the new version issue resolved.
All this is rather confusing...

First it doesn't exist any Assistant 2 variant called "DJI Assistant 2 for RC", secondly... the latest Assistant 2 variant compatible with a Air 2 have version 2.1.20 --> Mavic Air 2 - Download Center - DJI

My guess is that you tried the wrong variant of Assistant 2 initially...

Yup, bought a new computer. Was working to get all the software I used reloaded. Didn't realize they hadn't made the newest version backward compatable. Sounds like they are working to dump support for older models.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne