DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji assistant 2-SUCCESS!

wytnyt

Reactions
been trying to get my 2 mavics to work with no luck for nearly 2 months,i tried everything imaginable and could only get one rc to work
i decided to hook up this controller,wouldnt work
now i keep my sound off on my pc but had it on today and heard the driver connect then disconnect,hmm
so i decided to press down on the cable and while pressing down on the cable and it worked every time,tried several cables and had to do the trick and they also worked
for the mavics this didn't work,for this i found you press the cable in the AC and jab that mother like your trying to push it thru the other side and both my ac connect finally
thought this may help others.

been trying to get my 2 mavics to work with no luck for nearly 2 months,i tried everything imaginable and could only get one rc to work
i decided to hook up this controller,wouldnt work
now i keep my sound off on my pc but had it on today and heard the driver connect then disconnect,hmm
so i decided to press down on the cable and while pressing down on the cable and it worked every time,tried several cables and had to do the trick and they also worked
for the mavics this didn't work,for this i found you press the cable in the AC and jab that mother like your trying to push it thru the other side and both my ac connect finally
thought this may help others.
Sweet!

sometimes persistence pays off

on the rc the fit seems sloppy on several cables however on the ac it pushed in and came to a stop making you think it was in but it still needed an extra push,i realized this when i heard a driver connect and then disconnect when normally an error would show
for those that try this,after each failure to connect,when you try again the rc or ac has to be powered down and up again.

Which version did you install? I dont see one specific to mavic air. Somewhere i read we should use the one for Phantom 2 assistant.??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52