DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji assistant 2 V1.1.2. Win10

steve2000

Reactions
Hello,

dji assistant 2 V1.1.2. does not connect to Mavic Pro under Win10.

V1.2.5 works...

Any Ideas?

I would call DJI. It seems they have different versions for different categories of their drones. I was on the phone with DJI for quite awhile trying to sort out why my Mini 2 wouldn't connect to DJI Assistant and ended up downloading 3 different versions... none of them allowing my Mini 2 to be recognized to the point where the firmware could be refreshed. It had to go back to the factory for replacement.

If it doesn't work, I suspect the latest version of the M2P AC firmware has made it incompatible with earlier versions of Dji Assistant 2, I would have expected DJI to close out all of the self modification opportunities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix le Chat
It has something to do with Windows 10. When I still had Windows 7 on the same computer, the connection worked.

Search under Thread ATTI-Mode you will find posts that will help you, otherwise come back and you will get more help.

Reactions: CareyL
Hello,
the thread ATTI mode doesn't help me.
I have very old Firmware on the Mavic.
The combination Assistant and Mavic worked in past on Windows 7.
I only can't get it to work on Windows 10.
Any ideas else?
best regards

OK, let's start by figuring out what you want to do with V 1.1.2, so far everyone seems to want to use it to modify the parameters of their current firmware in the drone, and then mostly to change the value of T-, P-, or S-Mode.

Reactions: CareyL
OK, let's start by figuring out what you want to do with V 1.1.2, so far everyone seems to want to use it to modify the parameters of their current firmware in the drone, and then mostly to change the value of T-, P-, or S-Mode.
It has nothing to do with my problem. But here please: I would like to set the parameter "g_config_takeoff_auto_takeoff_height" back to 1.2. Also the parameters: "g_config_control_avoid_atti_range" and "g_config_avoid_obstacle_limit_cfg_safe_dis" to original values. Because I have problems with it in tight spaces.

As I wrote, most people want to use V1.1.2 to modify T-, P-, or S-Mode, but you want to modify other parameters, OK.

To get Windows 10 to respond properly when you execute,
DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2 you need to modify a file called main.js that allows you to modify the parameters you have in the firmware of your drone.

As I wrote, under the thread ATTI-Mode there are descriptions of how to do this, (there is nothing worse than having to repeat what you have already written about).

Link:
Atti mode Mavic 2 pro | DJI Mavic Drone Forum (mavicpilots.com)

Unfortunately, it is not easy to understand if you do not have the right background knowledge, but we are here to share our individual skills.

Reactions: kidroc and CareyL
As I wrote, most people want to use V1.1.2 to modify T-, P-, or S-Mode, but you want to modify other parameters, OK.

To get Windows 10 to respond properly when you execute,
DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2 you need to modify a file called main.js that allows you to modify the parameters you have in the firmware of your drone.

As I wrote, under the thread ATTI-Mode there are descriptions of how to do this, (there is nothing worse than having to repeat what you have already written about).

Link:
Atti mode Mavic 2 pro | DJI Mavic Drone Forum (mavicpilots.com)

Unfortunately, it is not easy to understand if you do not have the right background knowledge, but we are here to share our individual skills.
I know, how to enebled the Dev mode.
That's not my problem.
V1.1.2 work perfect under win7 for me.
I know all things what I can do with the dev. Parameter. My problem is to run this V1.1.2. On winoes 10

How exactly is it not working? App won't launch, errors or works but doesn't recognize the AC?

If it's a recognition problem, network security/AV may be blocking. I seem to recall a USB network driver causing issues.
Does the AC's storage show up at least?

How exactly is it not working? App won't launch, errors or works but doesn't recognize the AC?

If it's a recognition problem, network security/AV may be blocking. I seem to recall a USB network driver causing issues.
Does the AC's storage show up at least?

dji assistant 2 V1.1.2 launch normal, no fault but no connect.
USB Drivers working. Yes the AC storages show up...

Forget all the Windows 7 references. They just confuse things. In the picture you have successfully launched Assistant 2 V V1.1.2. Is that true?
The procedure to launch is:
Power on RC OR AC
Plug into USB
Launch Assistant.
If yes then switch from the "Sources" tab and move to the "Resources" tab. The debug and debug_enabled lines are what you are looking for?

Forget all the Windows 7 references. They just confuse things. In the picture you have successfully launched Assistant 2 V V1.1.2. Is that true?
The procedure to launch is:
Power on RC OR AC
Plug into USB
Launch Assistant.
If yes then switch from the "Sources" tab and move to the "Resources" tab. The debug and debug_enabled lines are what you are looking for?

Thanks for your answers.
Unfortunately, these never concern my question.
I've now made my changes to the Mavic on Win7 and I just accept that it won't work on Win10 anymore.
All of this could be erased because it's worthless ...
Regards and have fun...

On my computer, its in:
(drive letter may vary):\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\DJIEngine\DJIBrowser\resources\default_app

Reactions: User383
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S