DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atti mode Mavic 2 pro

Yes, it's possible. Check out this thread:
Why I could not see the link here?

Reactions: Thomas B
I want to use ATTI Mode on my M2P, want to set S-Mode = ATTI, as S-Mode is something I can do without.

Unfortunately, my DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2 does not respond when I try to enter where I can make changes to the fswitch parameters. (Ctrl-I)

Can anyone confirm that I am using the correct version of DJI Assisstant 2, the date in the .exe file is 2017-05-27.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro and have put UAC at the bottom.

My firmware version in the drone is V01.00.670

Recommendations for what I should try are appreciated.

Can anyone confirm that I am using the correct version of DJI Assisstant 2, the date in the .exe file is 2017-05-27.
I can confirm that this is the date on the v1.1.2 EXE that I have, which worked for me.

What do you mean by "does not respond". It does not allow you to enter a new value?

Chris

No, nothing happens when I put the cursor on the MAVIC PRO orange40 box, my Ctrl-I gets no response. If I left-click, the program opens with all the choices in the left-edge,
-Firmware update, - Data Upload, - Black Box etc.

I changed Sport to ATTI just an hour ago :)
Once I managed to log in to Assistant 2, the fswitch parameter change from 8 to 3 worked fine. Mark the 8 and write a 3 instead. Then close the Assistant and turn off the Mavic. I tested it afterwards and ATTI is now on Sport mode.

No, nothing happens when I put the cursor on the MAVIC PRO orange40 box, my Ctrl-I gets no response. If I left-click, the program opens with all the choices in the left-edge,
-Firmware update, - Data Upload, - Black Box etc.
Did you edit the main.js file to allow debugging? When you click Parameters on the left, you should get a menu line on top with several choices. Look for Resources, click that.

No, have tried, but the instructions for this were not detailed enough for me to fix it.

I am in the process of a new attempt to modify main.js, see if I have succeeded better after that, will be back.

I am in the process of a new attempt to modify main.js, see if I have succeeded better after that, will be back.
You probably know that Assistant needs to be closed when you edit the file :)

Good day to all!

I have differences in my running of DJI Assistant 1.1.2 just now. I run it and get the screen with the USB cable, but it doesn't go further. I can plug in the powered up M2P, but the Assistant doesn't move to the screen with the Orange icon.

Also, the Version down at the bottom right says "VERSION V" rather than what it used to say, which is "VERSION V1.1.2"

I'll try another machine, but I wonder what Windows has changed in the last update or two to change this.

Anybody else?

Chris

Edit: never mind, I'm not sure if I had edited the main.js or not.
With Windows Explorer, look in the folders:
Program (x86), DJI Product, DJI Assistant 2, AppFiles, where you will find main.js

on line 112 you will find
//mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools ()
remove the two //, tells the compiler that this is a comment

Now VERSION V1.1.2 reacts so that you can modify the parameters of the firmware you have in the drone.

Unfortunately, quite technically for the uninitiated, I myself have been doing something similar for decades, but I remember a little.

Feel free to ask if it is unclear.

Unfortunately, the ability to write understandable instructions when it comes to managing software among themselves, seems to be totally absent in most cases today.

I myself have an ongoing problem with understanding the use of 1password together with Yubico. Especially YouTube movies, they seem to be more interested in hearing their own voice than giving detailed instructions.

Why does DJI assistant 1.1.2 not recognize my M2pro?

When I connect the usb-cable -> 8G storage folder inside the drone will pop-up. But the drone did not show up on my assistant :\

I have edited main.js, tried 3 different usb-cables and two different computers.

Start up order I using: power on AC -> connectu usb ->start assistant

AC firmware 01.00.670 (should I downgrade?) and win10

Any suggestions?assistant.jpg

Why does DJI assistant 1.1.2 not recognize my M2pro?

When I connect the usb-cable -> 8G storage folder inside the drone will pop-up. But the drone did not show up on my assistant :\

I have edited main.js, tried 3 different usb-cables and two different computers.

Start up order I using: power on AC -> connectu usb ->start assistant

AC firmware 01.00.670 (should I downgrade?) and win10

Any suggestions?View attachment 145195
From your screen shot Assitant 1.1.2 appears to be seeing it just fine. I don't see the problem. Why do you need to see it mounted as a volume? What are you trying to do?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat