DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atti mode Mavic 2 pro

I love Atti Mode for wind speed checks. Flip into Atti and you can see the direction and speed of the wind.

And even better - you can tell which direction to chase after it when it can't fly back¡

I love Atti Mode for wind speed checks. Flip into Atti and you can see the direction and speed of the wind.
I just tried this with my MA for the first time today. I was surprised by how much the drone was being pushed by what I thought was just a mild breeze but yeah, best way of visualizing wind speed and direction I have come across so far :)

Reactions: TTP and bkushner
Does anyone know if changing a mode, C-P-S, to Atti will void warranty on a new M2P?
I’d like to change a mode to atti, but I’m hesitant because I’ve heard of how nitpicky DJI is with any little thing that’s changed as a reason to question a claim.

Also, if you have changed a mode to atti, which did you change and why.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reminder -- I need to this. Today! (We all have all of this time on our hands.)

I don't know about the warranty — I'm just here to say that my selection would definitely be to override the S position, because I never use sport mode.

T-P-S, or C-P-S? Mine (M2P) is T-P-S.

Chris

Reactions: Sheep.Dog
I swapped mine to T-P-A as I use Atti for smooth video. I have no use at all for Sport mode, and learning to fly in Atti mode will make you the better more experienced pilot, more capable during any emergency. As to the warranty, I would suspect it would be void. Regards

Does anyone know if changing a mode, C-P-S, to Atti will void warranty on a new M2P?
I’d like to change a mode to atti, but I’m hesitant because I’ve heard of how nitpicky DJI is with any little thing that’s changed as a reason to question a claim.

Also, if you have changed a mode to atti, which did you change and why.

Thank you.
i’m not at all sure about warranty issues but i recently tried to chance S mode to Atti, going through various steps very carefully with the correct downloaded software. Unfortunately, it seems that DJI have jumped in and now disabled this ability. If anyone has been able to do it just now on the MP2 let me know if i am wrong. I don’t need Atti mode to practice for my RePl here in Australia as i passed anyway but you really do need it [once you have the skills to fly in this mode] for really smooth turns and stops for the best video.

Reactions: Sheep.Dog
i’m not at all sure about warranty issues but i recently tried to chance S mode to Atti, going through various steps very carefully with the correct downloaded software. Unfortunately, it seems that DJI have jumped in and now disabled this ability. If anyone has been able to do it just now on the MP2 let me know if i am wrong. I don’t need Atti mode to practice for my RePl here in Australia as i passed anyway but you really do need it [once you have the skills to fly in this mode] for really smooth turns and stops for the best video.

It's not disabled. I still have ATTI in place of Tripod on my M2P running the latest firmware.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Just wondering if you are able still to change it

I just switched it back to Tripod, rebooted, and confirmed tripod mode on the RC. Then I switched it back to ATTI, rebooted, and confirmed ATTI mode on the tripod mode selector switch. So yes - it still works and is still editable.

I just switched it back to Tripod, rebooted, and confirmed tripod mode on the RC. Then I switched it back to ATTI, rebooted, and confirmed ATTI mode on the tripod mode selector switch. So yes - it still works and is still editable.
Ok thanks for that. I am doing something wrong then.

How Do You Guys Do That, Put It Into ATTI Mode, I’d Love To Have That Feature, Thank You...As Was Said, Better Videography.... Thank Again...

How Do You Guys Do That, Put It Into ATTI Mode, I’d Love To Have That Feature, Thank You...As Was Said, Better Videography.... Thank Again...

Reactions: GadgetGuy
And the 3 is immediately turning back into a 12? Or an 8 if you are replacing sport mode?
Sorry. It was a while back when i was trying to do this. I am not sure which number i was changing to what. It was what i was told at the time but it could have been wrong. I shall try later today with the numbers you have just given

Sorry. It was a while back when i was trying to do this. I am not sure which number i was changing to what. It was what i was told at the time but it could have been wrong. I shall try later today with the numbers you have just given

[0] is T, [1] is S and [2] is P on the RC mode switch. So the parameters below represent the S switch position changed from 8 (sport mode) to 3 (ATTI mode).
1586726973868.png

This is the full list of modes available. Do not try 0.

0 = Manual Mode (GPS position and Altitude Stabilization are disabled)
3 = ATTI Mode (Altitude Stabilization)
4 = GPS mode indicated, sport mode speed for some reason
6 = Beginner
7 = PGPS Mode (Normal)
8 = Sport Mode
9 = FARM Mode (Altitude stabilization with RTH capability)
12 = Tripod

[0] is T, [1] is S and [2] is P on the RC mode switch. So the parameters below represent the S switch position changed from 8 (sport mode) to 3 (ATTI mode).
View attachment 98558

This is the full list of modes available. Do not try 0.

0 = Manual Mode (GPS position and Altitude Stabilization are disabled)
3 = ATTI Mode (Altitude Stabilization)
4 = GPS mode indicated, sport mode speed for some reason
6 = Beginner
7 = PGPS Mode (Normal)
8 = Sport Mode
9 = FARM Mode (Altitude stabilization with RTH capability)
12 = Tripod

Tell me about Farm Mode. Usable on M2Z?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661