DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 vs IPAD

Baba

Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a DJI Assistant 2 for the IPAD so you can update your hardware when traveling? I did download a DJI Assistant from the APP store, however, it does not let me use my DJI LOG IN. Any suggestions?

I have never used DJI assist and I use an ipad mini2 - the DJI G04 app is really all you need and a connection to wifi

Does anyone know if there is a DJI Assistant 2 for the IPAD so you can update your hardware when traveling? I did download a DJI Assistant from the APP store, however, it does not let me use my DJI LOG IN. Any suggestions?

That’s DJI Assistant for iOS not to be confused with DJI Assistant 2 which is what you need and there’s no iOS version. You can delete that from your iPad it’s worthless.

Like has been suggested already you can use DJI Go 4 to update in a crunch but my recommendation would be not to update until you get back to a computer unless there’s a problem you are trying to fix.

If it works I wouldn’t be in any kind of hurry to update it especially if on a trip or something. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

Reactions: BossBob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki