DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji assistant 2

Busaman

Reactions
Where do I get dji assistant 2 and how to I use it to put back old firmware onto my mavic? I have the new bs firmware that makes you log into internet or locks out your drone now! I like taking my drone up to northern Canada and there's no cell service or internet.

I will currently have a useless drone that cost nearly $2000 Canadian! Help please

You don't need internet to fly....once you've logged in with the new app/firmware, you're good to go.

Reactions: Busaman
Where do I get dji assistant 2 and how to I use it to put back old firmware onto my mavic? I have the new bs firmware that makes you log into internet or locks out your drone now! I like taking my drone up to northern Canada and there's no cell service or internet.

I will currently have a useless drone that cost nearly $2000 Canadian! Help please
The post above is correct, logging in is a one time thing, that being said you can download DJI Assistant from the download section of the Mavic page on DJI's website.

You may also downgrade your firmware by holding the icon with the three lines on the first page of the GO4 app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu