DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant on Mac OS 12

tkf

Reactions
has anyone had any luck getting this going? I'd like to use DJI Assistant to extract my flight logs on Mac OS 12 but the HoNRDIS extension seems to be out of date.

I can use W11 no problem but would rather use my main machine(s) which are all Mac.
Thanks.

Not possible AFAIK, but anyway the logs you extract with Assistant are encrypted and unusable by anyone other than DJI so there's no point in getting them unless the aircraft malfunctioned and DJI support wants them.

You can get logs that are viewable offline with tools like CsvView but those come from the mobile device so no need to connect the aircraft.

has anyone had any luck getting this going? I'd like to use DJI Assistant to extract my flight logs on Mac OS 12 but the HoNRDIS extension seems to be out of date.

I can use W11 no problem but would rather use my main machine(s) which are all Mac.
Thanks.
i have MacBook Pro m1 2021, and assistant 2 works really bad, I can't calibrate sensors or do many things, really unstable

Installed dji assistant on my mac, would not run. (though it did install)

surprised at DJI on this.

DJI Assistant installs fine on my Mac Studio running 12.4 but runs for just under 1 second after launch before vanishing. Not even vaguely useful. Fortunately I have a 2016 MacBook Pro that can still run the DJI Assistant app fine to do my device updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna