DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI battery problem fixed for free by support

justinca2013

Reactions
Hey guys I read a few threads about a battery problem I had on my MP2. I went for a flight one day landed it and was sitting in talking with my neighbors after I had cut the motors off and was showing him pictures and accidentally let the battery die completely to 0%. I tried to hook it up directly to the charger and to the car charger for a couple of days and nothing so I read on here after six months they won’t do anything for the battery. I figured I would open it ticket and maybe they would at least repair it and I could get out a little cheaper than buying a new one. I bought my kit with three batteries a year and a half ago I had refresh but of course that ran out and I didn’t renew so my product was completely out of warranty even though refresh wouldn’t have covered a battery anyways they still sent me a brand new battery and apologized for the trouble I had. Just wanted to put it out there if you ever have the same problem maybe send it into them and see what they say you could get lucky like I did. Thanks and happy flying

Similar experience here: I bought my M2P in Oct. 2018 with a flymore package. two of the three batteries started swelling recently after only about 30 flights per battery. After contacting support and sending in some images, they replaced the batteries for free after picking up the old ones. I just got them today - brand new ones. I didn't even have to pay shipping costs.
I find that an amazing service, escpecially since I am also out of any warranty or refresh package coverage.

If you experience similar battery issues, contact DJI.
Btw. I live in China (but not chinese :).

I’ll assume you have no warranty because you didn’t imply it in any of your posts so I’ll tell you what DJI will tell you anyways and save you the frustration of trying to contact DJI to no avail......the cost of YOU paying for shipping and the diagnosis of a bad battery and probable repair would far outweigh the cost for you to just buy a new one!!!
Both stated that batteries were out of warranty. Both stated that DJI still replaced the batteries for free. Your post doesn’t make much sense to me, but without giving any backgroundjust seems to be a rant.

DJI had started giving leniency last year for swelling, but somewhat surprised about dead and not accepting charge.

Sometimes you can get them in a good mood. Also having had refresh though expired may have helped.

When I accidentally backed over my M2 with my car, they replaced my remote with a broken antenna for only $2 when I put in a refresh claim for the AC.

My mavic 2 pros battery just stopped working the other day Ike it’s just dead there’s no lights whether I try to use it in drone or if I try to charge it so what’s the best way to go about contacting support would you Gus say?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078