DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Bellevue is First Store opened in WA

muriel

Reactions
The opening ceremony of the DJI Bellevue store will be held at 10:00 am on December 3 (Saturday).
DJI in the United States opened a number of authorized retail stores, but the Bellevue branch is DJI in the first store opened in WA. DJI in China and South Korea opened a fashion similar to Apple's famous shop. DJI drones are priced from $ 400 ("Net purchase Monday") to more than $ 5,000.

Attachments

• ~X)FVVS`$LWCJ0%4[6LTR73.jpg
    ~X)FVVS`$LWCJ0%4[6LTR73.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 60
Wonder if they will have any Mavic pro in stock for the opening ?

Nope!! I asked the guy why and he said nobody is getting them. oh, ok. Nice business plan.

They had a cage made of netting outside the shop in the mall (about 12x12x15) where employees were hovering Mavic, Phantom and Inspire (not at the same time). At least now I can say I touched a Mavic (still waiting on mine).

I represents Yitamotor welcome all of you come to our opening ceremony. Mavic now still out of stock will post news as item in stock.
You can purchase other series from us and any technical issue can advise our relative technicist freely.

Looks like the store didn't make it a full year, the facebook page is inactive and someone commented on FB page the store was empty as of Sept when they went by. I hadn't been there since the grand opening, but was thinking of stopping by. Glad I checked first. Has anyone seen the empty store?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada