DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Black Friday

In case you're not aware there is an autelpilots sibling forum if you're ever looking for Autel info:

I'm almost relieved when something I'm trying to decide over goes out of stock because then it means the decision is out of my hands :D

Exactly! Thanks for the link.

In case you're not aware there is an autelpilots sibling forum if you're ever looking for Autel info:

I'm almost relieved when something I'm trying to decide over goes out of stock because then it means the decision is out of my hands :D

Well! Yesterday I bought the Evo 2 8k at Amazon. I have found a good deal and paid $1047.00 with a coupon PR5TWSPQ $448 discount.
Autel Robotics EVO 2 Quadcopter UAV - EVO II Series Drone, 3-Axis Gimbal 8K Camera with 48MP 1/2"CMOS Sensor(1-8x Digital Zoom/7680x4320 Video Resolution) 40mins Max Flight Time with Smart Controller https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KXST16C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_nvLVFb2CGB7FZ

Well! Yesterday I bought the Evo 2 8k at Amazon. I have found a good deal and paid $1047.00 with a coupon PR5TWSPQ $448 discount.
Autel Robotics EVO 2 Quadcopter UAV - EVO II Series Drone, 3-Axis Gimbal 8K Camera with 48MP 1/2"CMOS Sensor(1-8x Digital Zoom/7680x4320 Video Resolution) 40mins Max Flight Time with Smart Controller https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KXST16C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_nvLVFb2CGB7FZ

Congratulations. On the evo. Good luck with your new drone. That’s a great drone. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance.

Today’s the last day to take advantage of the DJI Black Friday deals.

Hello, guys !
Could you guys help me deciding which one to buy between Evo1 or Mavic Air 2 ? For Black Friday the Evo1 (refurbished)is $650 ( it comes with 3 batteries, shoulder bag, propellers, ND filter, carrying case), and the Mavic Air 2 $799 (just 1 Battery and the drone ). So, which ones should be a better buy ?
The Air2 FlyMore comes with 3 batteries and more. I got a carry bag / etc when I got mine over a year ago from B&H Photo.

You can get a DJI refurb at better prices from B&H and others or buy 2nd hand from someone who has not flown it or few hours.

Don't know anything about Autel and the Evo - but love my Air2 (not S which is slightly better - camera). Folks who do have Autel Evo say it doesn't have like "geofencing" like DJI does, but I've never had real issues with geofencing when it has popped up. Simply acknowledge it (logged in to your DJI account) and fly on.

Make a comparison yourself and not what others say - so you get the drone that fits you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu