DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Black Friday

Interesting that Adorama lists the MM and MM FMC as "Closeout". Not a surprise, but the first time I've seen such a designation on the MM.

i dunno....i was expecting a little more from them. i need a fly more kit for mavic 2, so it was disappointing to see that there were no discounts on that or any of the many accessories that they have listed on that page.
They and most of their distributors actually raised the M2 Flymore to $399, I got mine in June this year for $308 (Selling my new bag & car charger and Hub though for it now if interested?) This is best I can find right now: DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit for Mavic 2 Pro& Mavic 2 Zoom Accessories Comboo Starte | eBay

Hello, guys !
Could you guys help me deciding which one to buy between Evo1 or Mavic Air 2 ? For Black Friday the Evo1 (refurbished)is $650 ( it comes with 3 batteries, shoulder bag, propellers, ND filter, carrying case), and the Mavic Air 2 $799 (just 1 Battery and the drone ). So, which ones should be a better buy ?

Hello, guys !
Could you guys help me deciding which one to buy between Evo1 or Mavic Air 2 ? For Black Friday the Evo1 (refurbished)is $650 ( it comes with 3 batteries, shoulder bag, propellers, ND filter, carrying case), and the Mavic Air 2 $799 (just 1 Battery and the drone ). So, which ones should be a better buy ?

I will probably get banned again from this forum. But I don’t care. So if I were you I would give the evo a try. That’s a great drone and great deal.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Thank you for your answer. Why you said that you’ll get banned? I’m just asking to compare which ones should be better buy.

Well I guess I was exaggerating a little bit. Being this is basically a DJI forum. And I have been banned for silly little things. In the past. But I will say it again. Go with the evo. And let me know what one you decided on. And best of luck ?

Reactions: edgardcafe
Well I guess I was exaggerating a little bit. Being this is basically a DJI forum. And I have been banned for silly little things. In the past. But I will say it again. Go with the evo. And let me know what one you decided on. And best of luck [emoji1696]

I’m checking some reviews on YouTube and have to decide. I know the Evo 1 was released in 2018. Although I have a M2Zoom and the mini 1, but I’m think to buy another one.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Thank you for your answer. Why you said that you’ll get banned? I’m just asking to compare which ones should be better buy.
I guess the obvious question is why you are asking complete strangers which you should buy..How do we know what you want to do with your money and what you are going to do with it (Aircraft side)? Reminds me of people asking which color of Spark should I get.

For me following just both companies and doing a bit of due diligence in forums one company has vastly better sales (I wonder why?) has better customer support and doesn't make promises they don't keep..but that is but one man's opinion and why I would make my choice..YMMV and it should be your decision and yours only. From your latest post I would say you already have a M2Z that is VASTLY better than a EVO 1 could ever be IMHO. Sounds like you got the "New Drone Fever" and should wait on the M3 ;)

Reactions: Cymruflyer
I guess the obvious question is why you are asking complete strangers which you should buy..How do we know what you want to do with your money and what you are going to do with it (Aircraft side)? Reminds me of people asking which color of Spark should I get. For me following just both companies and doing a bit of due diligence in forums one company has vastly better sales (I wonder why?) has better customer support and doesn't make promises they don't keep..but that is but one man's opinion and why I would make my choice..YMMV and it should be your decision and yours only.

I know the final decision will be mine, but I’m just asking for some opinions because I have never user an Evo drone. That’s all!

I guess the obvious question is why you are asking complete strangers which you should buy..How do we know what you want to do with your money and what you are going to do with it (Aircraft side)? Reminds me of people asking which color of Spark should I get.

For me following just both companies and doing a bit of due diligence in forums one company has vastly better sales (I wonder why?) has better customer support and doesn't make promises they don't keep..but that is but one man's opinion and why I would make my choice..YMMV and it should be your decision and yours only. From your latest post I would say you already have a M2Z that is VASTLY better than a EVO 1 could ever be IMHO. Sounds like you got the "New Drone Fever" and should wait on the M3 ;)

I understand, maybe you are right I have the “ New Drone Fever”. Ohh the M2Z is better than Evo1 ! Mm.. you see your opinion is very good to me ! Thank you !!

Well I guess I was exaggerating a little bit. Being this is basically a DJI forum. And I have been banned for silly little things. In the past. But I will say it again. Go with the evo. And let me know what one you decided on. And best of luck [emoji1696]

Well, I didn’t have much time to think about it because the promotion is sold out. Actually, it goes up $200, so the price now is $850.

In case you're not aware there is an autelpilots sibling forum if you're ever looking for Autel info:

I'm almost relieved when something I'm trying to decide over goes out of stock because then it means the decision is out of my hands :D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaidthesultan