DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Boarding Pass

Do a quick search on youtube. There are plenty of examples.
It shows how much and how far you flew your drone in the past year.

Reactions: Rchawks
Interesting. Glad you posted @Rchawks. I saw something flash on my iPhone this morning as I was firing it up. I blasted by it and couldn't find anything more on the subject. A quick Google following your post found the image I'd seen earlier. But what actually bothered me was it was not in an email but some 'magical' pop-up on my phone. I definitely didn't have any app remotely connected to DJI running. But apparently have a back door. I find that a tad troubling.

Attachments

• dji.jpg
    dji.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Jam0ne and Rchawks
Interesting. Glad you posted @Rchawks. I saw something flash on my iPhone this morning as I was firing it up. I blasted by it and couldn't find anything more on the subject. A quick Google following your post found the image I'd seen earlier. But what actually bothered me was it was not in an email but some 'magical' pop-up on my phone. I definitely didn't have any app remotely connected to DJI running. But apparently have a back door. I find that a tad troubling.
It can happen if you have Notifications or Badges enabled. These are often options when you install an app.

I dis-regarded that notice but it's persistant. Can't imagine who would be interested.
Did get a notice of new firmware for my Air 2 this morning. It downloaded fairly quickly but its taking forever to update. Always exciting...mostly in a good way, but only after you reset all the settings that it messed up.

Reactions: Rchawks
Likewise I also saw the short pop-up when I open the DJI FlyApp on my Samsung Galaxy S22 (Android) cell phone but did not respond to the message. I am not really bothered by the message being persistent because I fly my Air 2S using an Apple iPad Mini 5 (wifi only) as opposed to using my cell phone. So, there's no way for the message to get to my iPad Mini 5, unless I choose to tether using my cell phone and/or connect it to a wifi network. I only installed the DJI FlyApp on my cell phone as a backup in case my iPad Mini 5 bugs out.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Likewise I also saw the short pop-up when I open the DJI FlyApp on my Samsung Galaxy S22 (Android) cell phone but did not respond to the message. I am not really bothered by the message being persistent because I fly my Air 2S using an Apple iPad Mini 5 (wifi only) as opposed to using my cell phone. So, there's no way for the message to get to my iPad Mini 5, unless I choose to tether using my cell phone and/or connect it to a wifi network. I only installed the DJI FlyApp on my cell phone as a backup in case my iPad Mini 5 bugs out.
Yeah I'm planning on flying my MA2 with iPad mini today for the first time in a long while so I'll probably get this spam thing unless I turn off my notifications.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan