DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro)

ian4c

Reactions
Mavic Pro

After I ordered a Mavic Pro Flymore Combo Jan 2018. Due to serious illness at the time, I did not get around to flying or even setting up the Mavic Pro. I understand that there can be no warranty now as warranty apparently starts at the time of delivery. However, I would like to know if the DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro) can be used after registering the Mavic Pro? It has not been registered with Dji as yet.

I recently Purchased the Mavic Mini which I am very pleased with. I think I would like to go for the Mavic Pro 2 rather than the Mavic Pro I.

I believe that DJICARE can be ordered within 48 hours of activation of the drone.... not time from delivery.
Thank you Thomas, for your quick reply. I was hoping this would be the case. I think I paid £99 at the time. I trust that if I sell the complete order the new owner will be able to register DJI Care if I provide the paid invoice.

Thank you Thomas, for your quick reply. I was hoping this would be the case. I think I paid £99 at the time. I trust that if I sell the complete order the new owner will be able to register DJI Care if I provide the paid invoice.
If I’m understanding the situation, I think your client could get coverage, but not if the drone is activated already. In that event one instance can be purchased... with flight logs presented... under DJICARE Renew.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR