DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care refresh plus

mario54

Reactions
When I bought my drone (in an official store in Rome) dji mavic 2 pro + smart controller, I also bought "dji care refresh", which unfortunately expired on 01/04/2021; after contacting them by phone, because I wanted to renew the "dji care refresh" with the "plus" mode for another year, they replied that for the mavic 2 pro it is no longer possible to do so, it seems right after spending about 2,700 euros, have never done a drone replacement (fortunately), not being able to insure it anymore? I would like to know if it is possible in your countries. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Droniac
Any model qualified for refresh is also qualified for Plus. At least it is for US market. I haven't noticed such coverage for SC though, if that's what DJI was getting at. RC's aren't covered in refresh anyway. I know that personally, though if the RC is damaged along with the AC, they may cut you a break as they did with me.

The refresh has to still be in force (not expired, still has a refresh left) in order to extend it with Plus though, so you're out of luck there. Perhaps a form of personal property insurance will work.

Unfortunately in my country Italy, the alternative insurance to that of DJI, does not exist as fortunately it exists in the U.S., however if it continues like this, I think I will abandon DJI, if they do not change their commercial policy ... Greetings to all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78