DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh Question

Roger.Joys

Reactions
Hello

What have people's experience been with DJI Care Refresh? I I see the drone I sent back was delivered today, but remains in the "waiting on receipt" stage at the DJI Service Center.

What do I expect to see as turn around time for the new unit to go out?

Thank you

I had to send a drone back a few months ago. Because of border closures it took a week to get the drone to DJI via express mail. They sent a replacement drone the day after receiving it and I got it in two days via express mail, with the same border closures in place. So for me, in Australia, the turn around was less than 24 hours.

Reactions: Roger.Joys
I returned a M2ED a week ago. This is the most amazing service, better than any service I’ve ever seen. They sent me a UPS label all paid within a few hours. It was shipped from Montreal to California in 2 days. You can track online every step of the process and I will have a fixed/replace M2ED in my hands tomorrow. At multiple points, an individual, same person updated me by email as to each major step. DJI has reinvented service like no other company.

I was tracking the UPS return and it was delivered yesterday to Fort Worth, TX. I got an email this AM that the drone was received and being processed. As per prior comments, this does appear to be a great service.

Quick Update on timeline for me.
  • 2021-12-06 Contacted DJI Support about crash and paid for replacement
  • 2021-12-07 Drone dropped off at UPS Store near me
  • 2021-12-13 Delivered to DJI at Ft Worth, TX
  • 2021-12-14 DJI "Checks in" Drone
  • 2021-12-14 Received email saying replacement drone was shipped UPS .Tracking number given, but no label created at DJI
  • 2021-12-15 UPS Label Created and Status shows deliver scheduled for delivery 2021-12-22 to Portland, OR

Reactions: Dronut
These Chinese are teaching us about customer service the way it should be done.

Reactions: zeusfl
DJI CARE WELL not good in NZ
I feel ripped off already before I can even use me activation code for the care
Ok I had mini SE for about week now so thought to be careful I get some just in case,,I buy 1 year dji care from Ferntec NZ and get code then I enter my details of drone numbers and comes up aircraft already activated so cant get care,,support has another form to do for aircraft already activated to get care so you have to make a video of all powered up working bla bla and submit it for verification so they can apply dji care to it,,,after swearing a few times trying to go through this process,,I give up,,so annoyed they can keep my money and jump in a lake,,if something happens in flight, it was meant to be,if not , it's a good day,,,,,I should have know better,not enough patience lol
I think hospital care better than dji care, 💩

I crashed my Mavic Air 2 the first day I got it.....after awhile it started to act up. I sent it in to DJI, paid the $69.00 and less than 2 weeks later I got a brand new drone in a sealed box. Very happy so far with the speed and service I got. Cant complain at all!

Most feedback on DJI service is positive, so too the Care Refresh system.
I think it's best to know what you're getting with Care Refresh, normal warranty, etc, as with certain things it could simply be warranty (sometimes even basic pilot errors), while in cases of most pilot error scenarios, then Care Refresh would be great to have taken out.

Yes, corona has slowed the shipping world down A LOT, so perhaps don't expect 3 or 4 day miracles, though they can happen.
Then there are times like around Christmas / New Year where there is vastly increased strain by the sheer volumes being moved domestically and internationally.

Just before Christmas I received an envelope with a template from a client in Melbourne (under 700km by air) sent Express Post, normally next day service, but I've been finding an extra day is more usual lately.
It took 7 days, I was convinced she might have sent normal post, and would be tough getting the order to her before Christmas, even by Express Post.
I got the job done and packed same day, sent Express (a large-ish box) back to her same day, and it arrives next day in her hands, go figure.

They did a pretty good job with your @Roger.Joys hope it's all going well now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka