DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh - transferable ?

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Quick one for you - I've a MA2 and I'm thinking of upgrading to a M2P soon.

I bought my MA2 in May. Does anyone know if I can transfer my Care Refresh from my current drone to a new drone ?

Thanks Ro

As far as I remember no it is not transferable to the new drone. Sorry. I will of course stand correction but it is my recollection that this is stated somewhere on a DJI webpage

Reactions: dawgpilot
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

I bought my MA2 in May. Does anyone know if I can transfer my Care Refresh from my current drone to a new drone ?

Thanks Ro
Actually YES IT IS. DJI Care Refresh is attached only to the serial number of the drone itself. It does not matter who owns it or who submits the claim.

But isn't it transferable to a new owner of that drone? I'm just thinking that would be a selling point if the OP is selling the MA2.

mikeg

Actually YES IT IS. DJI Care Refresh is attached only to the serial number of the drone itself. It does not matter who owns it or who submits the claim.

He was asking if he could transfer the DJI Refresh from the MA2 to the MP2 though.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
PhantomFandom
Perhaps you missed "Does anyone know if I can transfer my Care Refresh from my current drone to a new drone ?"

PhantomFandom

Perhaps you missed "Does anyone know if I can transfer my Care Refresh from my current drone to a new drone ?"
Ah yes my apologies. indeed I did miss that. It can be transferred to another person but NOT another drone.

This does make sense though especially between different drone models. Otherwise I could buy Refresh on a MM and transfer it to an I2. The Refresh plan is always bound to the drone you purchased and cannot be transferred to another drone. The only exception is during a warranted replacement, and then the plan is transferred from the damaged drone to the replacement.

Reactions: dirkclod
to Dirkclod Ok I think I get your drift now, you are agreeing that it is not transferable to Ronan's new drone and the "No" is the answer to Ronan's quoted question.

To Phantom Fandom, cool :)

Reactions: dirkclod
to Dirkclod Ok I think I get your drift now, you are agreeing that it is not transferable to Ronan's new drone and the "No" is the answer to Ronan's quoted question.

To Phantom Fandom, cool :)
Yeah, thread kinda went haywire ?

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks Ro
I seriously doubt it. If you were hoping to put a bug in DJI's ear with the inquiry...dont hold your breath.

I gotta chuckle about the your question: "Does anyone know if I can transfer..." I dont. Contact DJI Customer Service. Theyve been very attentive to my inquiries. DJI, to my understanding, is #1 in Customer Service in this arena.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada