DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Controller Screw Holes

@New to this ,might seem a daft question ,but to which DJI controller are you referring to,its possible that it for attaching it to a tripod or other device during use

Reactions: Droniac
thanks ,i myself do not have a smart controller so i will wait with interest for someone with the right info to answer your question

Thanks I thought that, Have you seen any advertised anywhere please?

Readily available on Zon etc. try to use one our vendors who carry them. Do a search. Let’s keep the bucks in the forum. ?? Godspeed

Thanks guys found this on ebay Relieve Fatigue Neck Strap Handsfree Adjustable Lanyard For DJI Smart Controller | eBay Looks ok Will let you know when it arrives
Thanks guys found this on ebay Relieve Fatigue Neck Strap Handsfree Adjustable Lanyard For DJI Smart Controller | eBay Looks ok Will let you know when it arrives
It looks like I have the precise one I purchased. I’m sure you’ll find it convenient. Putting it down for a moment wasn’t cutting it. Lol. Godspeed.

Reactions: New to this
They can be used to add a bracket, a lanyard; and LifThor makes a special mount for the SC that allows you to mount a large monitor that has HDMI.

Reactions: Droniac
They can be used to add a bracket, a lanyard; and LifThor makes a special mount for the SC that allows you to mount a large monitor that has HDMI.
Very cool. What I was interested in. The secondary mount lower. Ima take a look. Godspeed.

Reactions: RobW01
Very cool. What I was interested in. The secondary mount lower. Ima take a look. Godspeed.

My bad... the SC over remote bracket is truly impressive. Have to chew on it for a bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming