DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Customer Service: What has your experience been like?

socaldronezone

Reactions
If you've had to contact DJI Customer Service, could you describe what your experience has been like? Positive, Negative, Miserable beyond comprehension (please describe) if possible.

I'm considering purchasing Enterprise solutions from DJI, but before I do, I want to get an idea of what your experience has been with them, regardless of which product you own.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

If you've had to contact DJI Customer Service, could you describe what your experience has been like? Positive, Negative, Miserable beyond comprehension (please describe) if possible.

I'm considering purchasing Enterprise solutions from DJI, but before I do, I want to get an idea of what your experience has been with them, regardless of which product you own.

We had two experiences with DJI thus far.
Customer Service is slow do to the fact that they can only respond to 1 email a day ,
after 20 some emails back and fourth the end result were two 100% coupons for two brand new drones so for us they have been very good as both were fly aways where the drone did not come back to us.

Where your likely to run into trouble is not customer Service but getting parts for the Enterprise did prove challenging and than frustrating as we waited almost 3 months , which is way to long hopefully this year they will do better with that.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

I've had DJI repair, once each, my MM and MA2. In both cases, I'd say the customer service was close to perfect. The one glitch (I didn't receive an email containing a shipping label) may have been the fault of DJI, UPS, or my own ISP. DJI did a good job helping me through it: I asked for help over chat, and a friendly person arranged for resending the label to two email accounts I have.

So my experience with DJI customer service is limited but positive.

Mine has been splendid,I’ve bought multiple used drones and Dji has replaced them ,I’ve even gotten batteries replaced for free

I sent My Phantom 3 4K remote controller to the DJI European Repair Centre in the Netherlands because I was unable to switch it on most of the time and when I did manage to switch it on it was impossible to switch it off. They sent me close-up photographs of several parts that they suggested replacing and assured me that the repair they suggested would solve the problem, so I told them to go ahead. A week later I received a brand new remote controller, so I was perfectly happy.

One the whole I would recommend them. Their main problem is their quite severe language barrier. Their English is not good. Once you have communicated with them what is needed, everything is handled as expeditiously as the Chinese regular do. My two experiences involved a crashed Mavic Air 1 which was replaced within a week with a brand new, or refurbished Mavic 1 Air red. I sold this drone as a new drone and informed the buyer of all of the facts. He was thrilled. My 2nd interaction with DJI in Texas was a wobbling video trying to do hyperlapse sunsets. I sent them the Mavic 2 Pro and they rapidly sent me a refurbished Mavic 2 Pro. Both refurbs were absolutely like a new drone. Both were on Refresh. Both drones came back within 7-8 days.

I sent my Mavic Pro to the DJI Drone Service NJ. A quick two week turn around. All seems to be working just fine.
I would recommend them.

I have dealt with customer services a lot over the years, if your drone/camera breaks under care itis repaired and is there and back in 2 weeks very good they never fail, however if if you crash it or have a flyaway forget it. i myself am used to it know and take it on the chin.

What customer service!
If you call you get a bot and get put on hold endlessly.
If you chat you get a bot that is always checking on it for you.
And as far as email I am still waiting three months later!

What customer service!
If you call you get a bot and get put on hold endlessly.
If you chat you get a bot that is always checking on it for you.
And as far as email I am still waiting three months later!
aaahhh never phoned always email always had a responce the next day

I’ve had to return drones on two different occasions, and have nothing but high regard for their service. As @Dale D stated, they could really use some improvement with their use of the English language. Often times it’s easier to communicate through use of their chat room or email.

Excellent..i sent my mavic pro platinum into DJI for repair due to a crash which damaged the gimbal and part of the structure.DJI communicated promptly thru email they advised me of the diagnosis offered to repair at a cost to me or a replacement from dji care refresh .. i took the replacement Mavic pro and am totally satisfied

I had to send mine in and get two gimbal motors replaced, and it was out of warranty. My entire experience with DJI was excellent. The repair was timely, responses were prompt, and I was happy with the cost. No complaints.

Lots of back and forth emails in my experience. All in all it was okay. They regularly updated me onthe status of my repair and they also told me when the product would be shipped out. I would suggest that you use email rather than chat as I find them to be able to respond better there.

I think you just have to be patient with them. Their English is not good but once they understand the problem most of the time they can fix it lickety-split. I've had to Mavics replaced under their DJI Care Refresh program and it took about three weeks from my report to the arrival of my new drone.

I have no complaints. My wife is from China so they can speak in their native language. LOL. I had to return a defective item once, had to use DJI Care Refresh twice, and ask some technical questions about the Mavic Air to customer support. Everything went without a hitch. Marry a Chinese woman, that will definitely help!

It's not perfect, but good enough. I got my drones fixed twice already. Just a little but slow, but gets the job done

DJI customer support has been great to me. Bought a Mavic Air 2, broke it a month later. They were able to replace mine in a month. Thanks DJI Care Refresh!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonathan A