DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI customer service

Lone Droner 10

Reactions
Anyone finding that when you call customer service, if the first line reps cannot solve your problem, they immediately tell you to send the drone to a DJI authorized repair house? And, if you did send your drone, how long did it take for you to get it back in working order?

I'm so tired of hearing soooo much negative talk about dji that I wish I never sold my yuneec 500 and switched to this brand!
I would buy my yuneec Q500 back in a minute.

I'm so tired of hearing soooo much negative talk about dji that I wish I never sold my yuneec 500 and switched to this brand!
I would buy my yuneec Q500 back in a minute.
Oh he'll no! My Q500 4k was junk! The mp is way better! I sent my mp to dji repair and got it back on Aug 1st. No refresh either. They'll send ya a refurbished mp back.

I had a problem with my Mavic Pro flashing back and forth from "READY" to "NO SIGNAL", and intermittant disconnecting. I tried everything possible to get it going again to no avail. Called DJI customer support and was talking to someone within a few minutes. Reported the steps I had undertaken to get it flying again and was told to send it in. I was scared to death because of all the negative remarks on this board; however, I didn't have much choice. I bought Care Refresh when I bought the aircraft but it was still under warranty so I refused the care refresh option. I followed the instructions to return it very carefully, documented everything, and sent it in hoping for the best. My drone arrived at the CA DJI service center on 11/03/2017, it was assessed, and a new drone shipped out to me the same day. I received it on 11/07/2017 in the same package I sent it in. I tried it out upon receipt and the new drones maiden flight was perfect. I was expecting the worst but was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome and with the customer service reps I spoke with in China; as well as the speed and efficiency with which the drone was returned to me. No complaints whatsoever!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB