DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji customer service

DrizzyDrones

Reactions
I see alot of people that say they have been more than happy with the customer service. This is my experience so I didn’t want to wait for the fly more combo to become available l bought the regular and bought extra batteries and props i didn’t even notice that my package was missing the extra props. I contacted customer service via chat and I gave the amazon receipt all info he had me talking for an hr and then asked me so you got no props ? I said just the ones that come on it. He proceeded to argue that the mini doesn’t come with props already installed and that I must have bought a used product. After going back and forth i asked for a supervisor and he said he can submit a form for one to call me in the next few days. I said after the waiting in que and how long he had me talking in 3 hrs invested and i want a person who has at least basic knowledge of the product. He refused to agree that props are installed already got a supervisor and they submitted it and said id hear back via email been weeks and nothing. Im not even gonna bother i have props it was just the principle but being told my mini isn’t new because it had props already installed was strange

• Wow
Reactions: MIGUELVM360
Hindsight is a wonderful thing so, meaning no offence, why get sucked into a debate about whether or not it comes with props attached? Once they started arguing you should have ended the conversation and googled unboxing videos, then refer them to to those. I have yet to find a video that showed a mini with out props already attached, be it the combo version or not, and showed then a thing or two about spouting BS.
Also their webpage Buy DJI Mavic Mini - DJI Store shows the mini with props attached.
Besides which it is probably better to do this via email because then you can provide them with links etc. and you have a record of what has been said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldutson