DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Device Not Activated Message Keeps Popping Up

Mr Banks

Reactions
Problem? Drone is new. I activated as per instructions.
But since using it, I have had the messge (see photo) 'THERE'S a DJI DEVICE NOT ACTIVATED' Some components of your DJI device are not activated.....message pop up in the DJI go 4 app a few times.

Anyone know why I am getiting this, when i have already activated device?

The Mavic is defintely activated as I was even was able to bind DJI Refresh to it after activated, and had confirmation email that DJI refresh was now associated with my drone Serial Number.

Flight Record: 4 flights so far. 32 minutes flight time recorded.

Was unit in a crash?
no

What have you tried so far?: I click Activate. everything seems fine. But then I get the message again a while later. (about 3 times in total so far).

What device are you using? Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) Iphone 6

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Where do I see this? I updated the firmware when I set up the Mavic, so to latest version as at 20 May 2018.

What Go app version are you using? 4.2.16 (installed 20 May 2018)

Any modification? no, and it's a UK version (being used in the UK)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? yes - see below
NOT-ACTIVATED.jpg

Saw that over the weekend as well, clicked activate and it never came back. Have had mine for a little while and it is definitely activated. Not sure why it popped up but would be curious to know.

Reactions: Mr Banks
Problem? Drone is new. I activated as per instructions.
But since using it, I have had the messge (see photo) 'THERE'S a DJI DEVICE NOT ACTIVATED' Some components of your DJI device are not activated.....message pop up in the DJI go 4 app a few times.

Anyone know why I am getiting this, when i have already activated device?

The Mavic is defintely activated as I was even was able to bind DJI Refresh to it after activated, and had confirmation email that DJI refresh was now associated with my drone Serial Number.

Flight Record: 4 flights so far. 32 minutes flight time recorded.

Was unit in a crash?
no

What have you tried so far?: I click Activate. everything seems fine. But then I get the message again a while later. (about 3 times in total so far).

What device are you using? Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) Iphone 6

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Where do I see this? I updated the firmware when I set up the Mavic, so to latest version as at 20 May 2018.

What Go app version are you using? 4.2.16 (installed 20 May 2018)

Any modification? no, and it's a UK version (being used in the UK)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? yes - see below
View attachment 38441

I’m getting same error. Did you ever figure it out? I think it might be related to one of my batteries

I’m getting same error. Did you ever figure it out? I think it might be related to one of my batteries

Thats interesting you say that, as it popped up three times, and that might have been after I replaced each brand new battery for the first time, that came with my fly more combo So it could be that I suppose. But i havent seen the message since.

Each battery needs to be activated/updated too. Anytime there is a firmware update requested, make sure you check with each battery. I found this out the hard way when I updated before I left the house (with one battery of my four) and got the the field (no LTE) and my other batteries were requiring an update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez