DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Device Not Activated Message Keeps Popping Up

Mr Banks

Reactions
Problem? Drone is new. I activated as per instructions.
But since using it, I have had the messge (see photo) 'THERE'S a DJI DEVICE NOT ACTIVATED' Some components of your DJI device are not activated.....message pop up in the DJI go 4 app a few times.

Anyone know why I am getiting this, when i have already activated device?

The Mavic is defintely activated as I was even was able to bind DJI Refresh to it after activated, and had confirmation email that DJI refresh was now associated with my drone Serial Number.

Flight Record: 4 flights so far. 32 minutes flight time recorded.

Was unit in a crash?
no

What have you tried so far?: I click Activate. everything seems fine. But then I get the message again a while later. (about 3 times in total so far).

What device are you using? Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) Iphone 6

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Where do I see this? I updated the firmware when I set up the Mavic, so to latest version as at 20 May 2018.

What Go app version are you using? 4.2.16 (installed 20 May 2018)

Any modification? no, and it's a UK version (being used in the UK)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? yes - see below
NOT-ACTIVATED.jpg

Saw that over the weekend as well, clicked activate and it never came back. Have had mine for a little while and it is definitely activated. Not sure why it popped up but would be curious to know.

Reactions: Mr Banks
Problem? Drone is new. I activated as per instructions.
But since using it, I have had the messge (see photo) 'THERE'S a DJI DEVICE NOT ACTIVATED' Some components of your DJI device are not activated.....message pop up in the DJI go 4 app a few times.

Anyone know why I am getiting this, when i have already activated device?

The Mavic is defintely activated as I was even was able to bind DJI Refresh to it after activated, and had confirmation email that DJI refresh was now associated with my drone Serial Number.

Flight Record: 4 flights so far. 32 minutes flight time recorded.

Was unit in a crash?
no

What have you tried so far?: I click Activate. everything seems fine. But then I get the message again a while later. (about 3 times in total so far).

What device are you using? Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) Iphone 6

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Where do I see this? I updated the firmware when I set up the Mavic, so to latest version as at 20 May 2018.

What Go app version are you using? 4.2.16 (installed 20 May 2018)

Any modification? no, and it's a UK version (being used in the UK)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? yes - see below
View attachment 38441

I’m getting same error. Did you ever figure it out? I think it might be related to one of my batteries

I’m getting same error. Did you ever figure it out? I think it might be related to one of my batteries

Thats interesting you say that, as it popped up three times, and that might have been after I replaced each brand new battery for the first time, that came with my fly more combo So it could be that I suppose. But i havent seen the message since.

Each battery needs to be activated/updated too. Anytime there is a firmware update requested, make sure you check with each battery. I found this out the hard way when I updated before I left the house (with one battery of my four) and got the the field (no LTE) and my other batteries were requiring an update.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard