DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI doesn't know when inventory is coming in?

bbkett

Reactions
I just received this email (I didn't even ask about ship date):

Thank you for getting back.

I am so sorry that I am unable to tell you an accurate shipping date right now. After the inventory coming we start shipping from 27th Sep orders in sequence,
at the moment we do not know how many orders can ben covered and next stocks coming .However, I will keep you posted. As soon as the shipping date is available, I will email you.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI is really dropping the ball here... It would be one thing if they didn't make you pay in-full, upfront. I ordered on 9/29 and chatted with support this morning... they told me they couldn't tell me anything and told me to contact support via email, which I did. Contact via email told me they had too many emails coming in and that I should chat with support via chat! WTF! Get it together DJI. I'm about to cancel. It seems a shipment went out last week and now they are waiting for more stock.

Wow .. nice email.. atleast they are honest to write that.. guess the demand is higher than the supply.. Lets all hope that quality control doesnt effect the rush to market buzz.

sounds to me like they were not ready to go live with this, realistically the plan was probably to release in December.

They just did it to crush Gopro's Karma! But by doing so they put themselves behind schedule.... Then they took our hard earned cash, and are now scrambling around trying to rush production.

As long as mine gets here by December 15th I'll be happy, but Shame on you DJI! There was no need to rush the relase date, Karma would have sold, but the Mavic would still have sold lots more and you would not being dealing with all these angry consumers, most of whom are posting hateful comments about your business practices (customer service) etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+