DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Dual and Pilot App

Slot Tech

Reactions
Anyone know of a video to explain the dji pilot app used with the mavic dual? A bit confused on what fcc calibration is and how air sense works on the app. I'm using the Crystal sky monitor and my app looks a bit different from others i've seen online.

A bit confused on what fcc calibration is
Flat Field Correction is an offset calibration usually performed at power up, when the camera changes temperature, and periodically during operation. This calibration compensates for certain errors that build up during camera operation.
If it's setup to 'Auto' you'll notice once in a while that the camera view freezes for a second or two. That's when the internal FLIR circuit calibrates itself.

Have a look at this Youtube video about the M2ED:

how air sense works

The following video gives you an overview how AirSense works. (Note: the screen layout is from a Matrice 210 and has more information displayed than the M2ED) But you should get the idea.

Can the tower or planes detect the drone if it’s under 400 ft?

The Mavic 2 Enterprise series can only receive ADS-B info, not transmit it...so no positional data is transmitted by the M2E.

Remember, ADS-B out is only required for manned aircraft by 2020 in Class A, B and C airspace. Not all will have it so this means you’ll still need to watch/listen for approaching traffic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000