DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory :)

Maybe they wanted to push people to the higher price P4 pro ?

More profit

I was speaking to one of the major suppliers in Suffolk, UK yesterday on the phone asking the status of the Mavic orders, he told me (quote) "I am taking legal action against DJI, they have had all my money upfront for my orders of the Mavic since September", sounds like he has not had any of his orders
He was not a happy chappie !!
He also said that it is down to finances with DJI, so don't hold your breath on getting them when they say they will !.
Sounds like more b*lls**t from DJI.
I'll wait and see how many of you get them when they say you will !!.
UK seems to be last in the list of countries that DJI send to.
Jesus !!, we have only a 20 mile stretch of water from Europe.
I guess all our Mavics are stuck at the ports, Airports, awaiting Customs clearance.
Might see them this time next year then !!!

Feel sorry for your dealer. Not a good situation at all.

Just checked, one of the dealers in Spain now has stock, the other not showing stock yet but they said he will soon and their website might update monday.

So if didn't receive that email that some folks received does it mean I'm not in line yet? Only email I received was payment processed and of course I already got charged on my card.

I would be jumping up and down if shipping had not showed as despatched.

Ordered on Jan 4 said it would be here in 7-10 days. Looked at my order 10 times today to see if it was shipped. Anyone else watching hours of video, reading FAA regs, looking at maps, downloading apps, thinking about ACTs, helipads, goggles, potential mad neighbors, going to school for remote pilot certification. Frankly I'm obsessed with this thing I don't even have yet

I placed an order on dji website on the 5th after receiving the email. I had decided I did not mind a few weeks wait for one. To my surprise, I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number this morning. Says it will be delivered on the 11th.

I placed an order on dji website on the 5th after receiving the email. I had decided I did not mind a few weeks wait for one. To my surprise, I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number this morning. Says it will be delivered on the 11th.

result

Interesting. So mine was ordered on 12/27 thru dji and I have no idea at all what to expect on time of delivery. You order 9 days later and bingo, your there!! Looks to me as solid proof that dji still has some bugs in several places in the system. Oh well, at least I got my taco filters today, wish I had something to hook them to.

I ordered on 1/3 from DJI Store on Newegg. Got a tracking number 1/5 and it's in Memphis, TN right now. Says delivery on 1/11, but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets here before that. I feel bad for all the people who had to wait so long. I've been there before and it's no fun.

Reactions: jerryflah
Also, I got an email with details about my dji care refresh that I purchased. It has the serial numbers for the aircraft and gimbal. It lists the service date period as 1/8/17 to 1/8/18. FedEx tracking shows it is on the way.

Reactions: jerryflah
The endless conspiracy theories are a bit much. Do you really think they've been sitting around, keeping the production level deliberately low, delaying sending orders so they could "make a push" at CES ?

What business in their right mind would needlessly delay shipping out orders to customers who are ready and willing to pay then money ?

They were having trouble keeping up with demand before, seemingly now they are coping better. Either they are managing to make them quicker now, or demand had dropped off a bit or more likely a combination of the two.

Not conspiracy theories. Promising shipping date after shipping date repeatedly when they weren't ready is not good business. It is funny that CES 2017 comes online and we a new round of shipping promises.

DJI was rushed to beat GoPro when they weren't ready.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I emailed DJI last night asking about my order that was placed on December 14th and was told it would be shipped Jan 18th. Doesn't sound like cancelling / reordering is going to speed up the process. They must be planning to finish a large production order since Jan 18th is the magic shipping date for everyone.

Reactions: MavicMikeSC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929