DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI excellent service!

D

Deleted member 24841

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that parts of the text display on my Mavic Remote Controller were missing making it difficult to read, particularly battery percentage. I contacted DJI support and they responded quickly advising me to complete a repair form. I needed to contact them a couple of times before doing this and each time the response was quick and personal to my query, not a generic cut and paste reply. The controller was shipped on the 30th November and I tracked it to the repair centre in Europe. I received an acknowledgement that the item would be repaired under warranty, even with a photo attached of the faulty unit. I then received an email advising that my RC had been shipped an that it would be with me on Monday 11th December, it actually arrived a day late due to heavy snow in the UK. but that's not DJI's fault! I've now received a new controller which I have just paired with my Mavic and I'm ready to play again! There's a tendency these days to just report bad service, but I have to say I was more than pleased with the speed and efficiency given to me by DJI.

I shipped To DJI,took 7 days for them to get it,then it took them 4 days to open box,3 days for them to reprogam it,3 days to get ready to ship back to me,7 more days shipping back to me,tracking says I will get it Monday,just lovely service after spending over $2000 with them

well see how good their service is when i crash.....and i will

Only 7 day turn around for my Mavic to the European repair centre from the UK .....

I was really happy with the service.

Last edited:
DJI service centers in Melbourne Australia and Netherlands are 2 - 3 weeks. USA is still 4 to 8 weeks
European and Australian facilities are good. Doesn’t change the fact that the USA facilities are piss poor terrible. Responses are not personalized, late if you get one at all, and served by humans based in China. When the “fix” something, you will likely get somebody else’s damaged unit in 20% of the cases. And then as Thunderdrones said, you still have to put up with an 8 week wait. Not very excellent if you ask me. The easy fix would be to have DJI open another facility in the US and have some US CS representatives actually live in the US. That would make a world of difference.

Reactions: Former Member
Just got my mavic back after crash. I used the refresh because I didn't want to wait for repair. Took about 2 weeks total which is great because I'm on east coast. After I shipped my mavic back I remembered I forgot my sd card in it. I emailed them and they said they would make sure I got it back. It was taped to mavic when I opened package. The replacement I got seems fine but I needed to update firmware. I will fly it tomorrow to test it out. Very happy with the service so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada