DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Log / Flight History - Where is it stored?

TrayBoz

Reactions
Is the flight log/flight history and data stored in the mavic itself, or in the DJI GO 4 app as I suspect? Or in a DJI cloud somewhere or in a DJI database?

I used a Galaxy S7 for the first 2 months I had my mavic. Then I switched to the iPad Mini 4. When I look at the Flight History/ Log page (the one with the Footprint and Total Distance/ Max Altitude statistics) I get two different sets of information depending on which device I check.

I noticed that there is a Synchronize with Cloud function. Is there a way to merge all my flight data from both devices into one account? It also appears that I have two separate DJI accounts somehow. One is just under my first name, the other is with my first AND last name. Not sure how this happened. Can I merge these two accounts?

On a similar note, for some reason the flight logs on my S7 appear to be quite jumbled. It looks like it broke up each of my flights into multiple flights. i.e. one 20 minute flight shows as 3 or 4 smaller five minute flights. It also shows one flight has an altitude of 8000+ feet in china. (?) Why would it have done this?

I just wanted to see the stats of my total # of flights, total distance, etc, but it seems like this is not going to be possible or accurate. :(

Any insight you have on how and where this data is stored would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Xltigor
App and cloud as long as you use the synchronise button. Your account ID is the email you used, if you user the same on multiple devices you'll have stuff transferred across. I doubt you can merge 2 DJI accounts. The feature isn't 100% reliable and some erratic stuff sometimes happens indeed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds