DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator Flagged as Severe Trojan after update to 2.1.0.3!?

quartapound

Reactions
Just went to run my DJI Flight Simulator.... I had installed it a few weeks ago. Said there was a new version when I ran it today and forced an update (it uninstalled old version, and installed the new version).
I believe it went from 2.1.0.1 to 2.1.0.3

Windows defender flags the C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator\DJI_FS.exe executable with a Severe Trojan flag....
Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock

it quarantines the file automatically. I can't use the simulator anymore.
is no one else experiencing this?

I've been searching like crazy and haven't found anyone else with the issue.... Normally I would assume it's a false positive but how has no one else ran into this?!
I could restore the file and ignore the threat but I'm not 100% it's actually a false positive because I can't find anyone else with the issue?

uninstalling and redownloading from DJI Flight Simulator - Specifications, FAQs, Videos, Tutorials, Manuals - DJI does the same thing...

....Any idea what's goin on!?

Last edited:
Don’t know whether it is a Trojan or not but in the interim you might want to see if you have a restore point shortly before you installed the new version in Windows System Restore. It will restore system and remove programs installed but protect any new data files you’ve created eg Word documents. That would restore it to older version of simulator and let you use it.

I just got the same warning today, 3-31-19, both in Firefox and Chrome.

I tried to install the version labeled 2019-03-14 twice today. The install ran fine, but the file DJI_FS.EXE is missing. I've had no other previous version of DJI Flight Simulator installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419