DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.0 out

My PlayStore still not showing it. I give up. I have tried everything to get it to show but it just isnt there for me. :(
Don't panic, it will be there. Maybe tomorrow or next week, in any way earlier than the MA2 arrives ;)

Android version is taking its time to appear in play store for me too.

You can download directly from DJI if you can't wait for Play to update.

Opened up DJI Fly and saw no "update", so went to app store, searched and called it up, and voila! Installed update, tried it out, and kept getting "RC not connected to aircraft". After several unsuccessful attempts, discovered that longer cable from iPad to RC was not fully seated at remote end! Duh! As I've said before, you have to be smarter than the equipment you operate...well most of the time! :)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Checked a while ago in Android, nothing yet..
I updated a while ago, nothing different that I noticed.
Still cannot see the batt %
Opened up DJI Fly and saw no "update", so went to app store, searched and called it up, and voila! Installed update, tried it out, and kept getting "RC not connected to aircraft". After several unsuccessful attempts, discovered that longer cable from iPad to RC was not fully seated at remote end! Duh! As I've said before, you have to be smarter than the equipment you operate...well most of the time! :)
I updated 2 days ago went for a little flight yesterday. All ok.
Took it today and just before take off gimble stuck warning coming up.
Wiggled it a bit and all ok.
Landed and on take off again stuck gimble. Again shook the drone and all ok.
Landed swiched off and when on again screen is black, no camera.
Switched on, off nothing. Eventually l tapped the red video icon on the right side of the screen and as it turned white for snapshot the camera started working. Any ideas?

With rolling eyes and tongue in cheek: Software is a wonderful thing isn't it? Hardware is a different story...rarely have a problem.

Just flew with the latest app in Android, no noticeable differences. If there was a change in the battery percentage display, I can't tell. Maybe this change only affected apple users as I read here.

Likewise - no discernable differences on the Android flavour.

I had a brief moment of excitement when I fired up the app before connecting the remote and saw options like Raw+jpg, 4k and other juicy things in the camera settings menu. Once the remote was connected they disappeared even quicker than my excitement. ?

Am I the only one noticed a couple of diferences at Android 1.1.0 DJIFly ?

First difference is into video integrated editor. New image format selector, new rythm and selec tools for music editing.

Second difference, I don't like it. A disclaimer for sharing your favorite flying spots with others users as soon you try to enter upper left options at main screen.

R.

Didn't notice those differences. I plan to do some basic edit through the app today using yesterday's footage.

Didn't notice those differences. I plan to do some basic edit through the app today using yesterday's footage.
Again after the update a few days back when I wanted to fly today it said gimbel stuck but you can move it freely and after a while it comes right by itself. Any ideas please?

I've had a stuck gimbal message just after switching the drone on. It was sitting on grass and enough of it was touching the camera that it thought the gimbal was stuck! Powered off then on again and launched from my hand with no issues.

I've had a stuck gimbal message just after switching the drone on. It was sitting on grass and enough of it was touching the camera that it thought the gimbal was stuck! Powered off then on again and launched from my hand with no issues.
The first time it was on concrete and the second time on grass.
Will check the next time, thank you

Am I the only one noticed a couple of diferences at Android 1.1.0 DJIFly ?

First difference is into video integrated editor. New image format selector, new rythm and selec tools for music editing.

Second difference, I don't like it. A disclaimer for sharing your favorite flying spots with others users as soon you try to enter upper left options at main screen.

R.

Didn't check the sharing part but regarding the fly editor, yes, there are more options added, for example fade in and fade out in music tracks along with some other options too.

Using Fly on my Mini, when flying I used to be able to expand the map to full screen (with the video taking the smaller, lower left corner position) by tapping on the map. Now, it won't expand.

Any ideas? Anyone experience this?

On Android 1.1.2 a single tap on the map icon brings up a mini map overlaid on the camera view. Single tap on that maximizes the map view to fullscreen with the camera view as a mini overlay. Tap on the camera view to restore that to fullscreen, with the map shrinking down to a mini overlay again.

Reactions: ff22
Does anyone have the 1.1.3 on an Android device yet?

Still not showing for me.

For android there is nothing yet, most likely it will come out this week or next, maybe there is nothing new, it's just stability correction in the app.

The day they put in the app can adjust the low battery warning level, can stream with the drone and check the level of interference in the compass, I'm going to love that update.

A well known APK Mirror website now still shows V1.1.2, but with 2 variants, 2043800 APK dated 18 May and 3043800 APK dated 26 May. Have not tried the newer one as I cannot go flying at the moment anyway (traveling)l

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89