DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.0 out

WhooHoo! I see that the new release of the DJI Fly app for the mini along with the screen size support for the iPad now has the battery info outlined to show up against the sky. The outline also works on my iphone so I'm guessing it works for all devices. Finally!

yes at long last it so much better and not before time

Reactions: dirkclod
Looked in and saw this and had to quit Mowing just to see. This was one of the things I hated about this app. Now if they would replace the compass with one like in Go app so I could
tell pitch and roll in blue me be very happy with it. I can finally see. ✌
4E32E051-57C8-44BA-A9E5-93B20A135BB0.jpeg

Looked in and saw this and had to quit Mowing just to see. This was one of the things I hated about this app. Now if the would replace the compass with one like in Go app so I could
tell pitch and roll in blue me be very happy with it. I can finally see. ✌
View attachment 99905
I also cannot see the battery persentage on my screen. Is this the latest firmware update?

I also cannot see the battery persentage on my screen. Is this the latest firmware update?
App / software update.
That screenshot is from my 7x9 ipad.

Reactions: old man mavic
Looks great! How do I get this version? Doesn't show up as an app needing updating.
Sometimes it don’t till you click on the app in the App Store.
This time it showed a alert. IOS

Reactions: old man mavic
Android update came out last night too- am at work at the mo but will have a look connected to the MM tonight

Downloaded and installed the app but still have a hard time reading the battery level

Just to be fair with Dji, they have done an improvement at the version 1.1.0 of the Dji Fly.
For this version is visible a light change in the battery icon, which has become a little more visible, although still represented in white...

I updated my Android phone yesterday from the Google Play site. I was just updating other apps, and when in the "My Apps" section it showed DJI Fly with an update so I installed it.

Just landed in Google play store for me. Apparently it's rolling out in waves to different regions.

Blimey I feel special, I've had two DJI updates in the last two days (android)! One for general, and one for Mavic 2 inclusion!

My PlayStore still not showing it. I give up. I have tried everything to get it to show but it just isnt there for me. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman