DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.2

AndreaBB

Reactions
New version has been released on the apple store, no noticeable changes so far.
Change log says "Fixes crashing and improves app stability".

Reactions: old man mavic
hi Dc i have downloaded the update but not flown with it yet ,i will charge a battery up later and see what if any differences there are in the app when i try to fly they could well be for the MA2

I see in the DJI page the same version, the 1.1.0 and in the playstore there is nothing yet.

Anyway all the improvements that come out of the app should be for the Mavic Air 2

Reactions: Jozefff
I just looked after running into a few issues, and it looks like I have v1.1.2. Currently, I no longer have the bar that comes up on the right for the gimbal position when changing the gimbal. And I no longer have the ability to choose a flight mode in the upper left. It simply says N/A. In the menus, there is an option to change between the three modes, but none actually sticks? I just had it out flying and was unable to change any of those. I also noticed that the video, despite being set on AE lock also seemed to not be working as the exposure changed mid-shot. Anyone else have similar issues or know of a fix??

There's a setting for gimble to point up ..... was that in there before this update? Just got mini and learning.
That option has been there all along. Beware that if you have it pointing up then it will automatically kick back down if you fly forwards in P or S modes, as the gimbal doesn't have enough spare travel to compensate for the drone leaning forwards to fly. Happy flying!

I just looked after running into a few issues, and it looks like I have v1.1.2. Currently, I no longer have the bar that comes up on the right for the gimbal position when changing the gimbal. And I no longer have the ability to choose a flight mode in the upper left. It simply says N/A. In the menus, there is an option to change between the three modes, but none actually sticks? I just had it out flying and was unable to change any of those. I also noticed that the video, despite being set on AE lock also seemed to not be working as the exposure changed mid-shot. Anyone else have similar issues or know of a fix??
I had this problem long before the update. I don't know what happened. After replacing the battery, it is fine.

That option has been there all along. Beware that if you have it pointing up then it will automatically kick back down if you fly forwards in P or S modes, as the gimbal doesn't have enough spare travel to compensate for the drone leaning forwards to fly. Happy flying!
Thanks for that .... good to know.

Reactions: scro
Don't tell me that !!!!! I'm halfway through downloading 1.1.2 :(:(

Oooops just spotted you said IOS. I'm Android. ? So, Android 1.1.2 successfully installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000