DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.2

On android it follows the same version 1.1.2, someone from iOS who has updated to 1.1.3?

I installed on my android device, best flight I have ever had, very stable connection, no lag at all, flown in the same place to check and seems to be alot better.

I used to get asked for permission settings all the time before I got this new version, I would recommend, no real difference to offerings but is alot more stable from what I have experienced

Reactions: dirkclod
Are you guys able to adjust the gimbal speed and smoothness? Not sure if I am missing something....I am not a fan of this Fly App.

Are you guys able to adjust the gimbal speed and smoothness? Not sure if I am missing something....I am not a fan of this Fly App.
In "advanced gimbal settings", in the "control" menu I have 2 sliders. 1 for speed and the other for smoothness. Is this what you're after?

All of this is interesting. I can't get the 'DJI Fly' app to appear at all in Android Play store ...and I've got a few Android devices. Would only give the (blue) DJI Pilot and Go4. Had to go buy a (used) iOS to even see the App for downloading and that works well up here in Canada where I'm near aerodromes... altho not all that accurate.

In "advanced gimbal settings", in the "control" menu I have 2 sliders. 1 for speed and the other for smoothness. Is this what you're after?
I do not have that under control in my settings. On my Mavic Mini I do but not my Mavic Air 2. What am I missing some secret hand shake?!? Maybe take a screenshot of what you are seeing for me.

Look in control .
3D3DE2D1-E84A-424E-8116-9EC46E5FB1F3.png
Added... you talking Air2. This isn’t Air2 section. Sorry I told you wrong.

All good I just saw your post....yeah not sure why the Mavic Air 2 doesn't have that ability yet super lame.
Yeah I don’t care for the app ether. If it would let you set your expo’s like Go4 I wouldn’t mind it so bad.Afraid it’s what we
are stuck with at the moment. ?‍♂️

That option has been there all along. Beware that if you have it pointing up then it will automatically kick back down if you fly forwards in P or S modes, as the gimbal doesn't have enough spare travel to compensate for the drone leaning forwards to fly. Happy flying!
thanks, this explains a lot... so many first starts i thought was just wind or something.. need to remember to keep in tripod mode when using the up feature.

I've had the N/A (unable to change speed modes) or situations where the speed mode is locked and cannot be changed. Only fix I had (even in flight) was to terminate the dji fly app and reopen it.
I guess it's not fixed.

I always thought this was related to my low space on my Galaxy S7E
Also can someone check if maybe it's possible to save imports/cache to external sdcard now?

I've had the N/A (unable to change speed modes) or situations where the speed mode is locked and cannot be changed. Only fix I had (even in flight) was to terminate the dji fly app and reopen it.
I guess it's not fixed.

I always thought this was related to my low space on my Galaxy S7E
Also can someone check if maybe it's possible to save imports/cache to external sdcard now?
this happens when you disable bluetooth while in the app/or switch to airplane mode, which does the same...it also apart from the inability to change flight mode, causes buttons for photo/video not working...issue has been there since day one...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705