DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.2 for iOS release but Quick Transfer for new iPhone is not working.

TaiTony

Reactions
What's is new ? - Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info. - Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home. - Adds the following supported functions for the Customizable Button on remote controller: Gimbal Follow/FPV, Camera Settings, and Exposure Lock/Unlock. - Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality. But the Quick Transfer for iPhone newer than iPhone 11, like iPhone SE 2 and 12, DJI support say it is not in the compatible list. See my video how the Quick Transfer can not work with my iPhone SE 2020.

DJI Fly for MINI 2 new features and bug of Quick Transfer for new iPhone

Last edited:
Works fine for me.

Is the new attitutude thing an artificial horizon or still just a direction indicator?

Attachments

• 2020-12-25_133805.JPG
    2020-12-25_133805.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
iPhone SE 2020 and iOS 14.3. DJI told me new iPhones in 2020 is not support, such as iPhone SE 2020 and iPhone 12.
Well, I’ve just fast transferred a video from this morning’s sunrise and it works just fine. Also works fine on my 2020 12.9 iPad Pro.

I get they can't test with everything, but when a popular brand comes out with a model update, they should test it, especially Apple since that's a limited set.

But they shouldn't just say "unsupported" as if saying it wouldn't work, but rather it hasn't been tested.

What's is new ? - Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info. - Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home. - Adds the following supported functions for the Customizable Button on remote controller: Gimbal Follow/FPV, Camera Settings, and Exposure Lock/Unlock. - Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality. But the Quick Transfer for iPhone newer than iPhone 11, like iPhone SE 2 and 12, DJI support say it is not in the compatible list. See my video how the Quick Transfer can not work with my iPhone SE 2020.

DJI Fly for MINI 2 new features and bug of Quick Transfer for new iPhone
This is the third post I have seen regarding compatibility issues with DJI software and later iOS versions. I would consult DJI and see what they say.

D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake