DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app available for download

Here is the DJI FLY app from the DJI web page. Is working great, i tested already and do not forget to do de firmware update first before you fly the Mini.

I’m beginning to suspect that my difficulties with the Huawei phone stem from Google cutting off Play services...that or DJI is coding to to only run on specific Android devices.

I’ll have to wait for the .apk to be hosted elsewhere...or an app update.

For now it looks like iPad Mini 4 (on iOS 12) is my only option...as my iPhone 8 (iOS 13) does not see it on the Apple store.

Question.

As its supporting also the drones what's the advantage over the DjiGo4 app?
Is there any?

I am specifically asking with regards to the Mavic Air.

Reactions: RogerMav
Still wondering when DJI will post a pdf of the full version manual (likely 60-70 pages) as they have for their otherdrones.
maybe this will not apply with the MM just lots of tutorials who knows would be a shame though i like to have mine printed out

Reactions: Thomas B
As its supporting also the drones what's the advantage over the DjiGo4 app?
Is there any?
It's only compatible with the Mavic Mini. Even if it does support other drones in the future, you likely won't want to use it since it won't allow you to access all of the Mavic Air's features.

are you saying that the new app can work with all the drones listed?
Does this replace the current DJI Go 4? Sorry if that’s a dumb question!
Not at the moment... the only currently compatible drone is the Mavic Mini. But there are certain hints (e.g. its Link in the Google Playstore, saying "DJI Go 5", and the several drone models in the app's dropdown menu) that it could replace DJI Go 4

Not at the moment... the only currently compatible drone is the Mavic Mini. But there are certain hints (e.g. its Link in the Google Playstore, saying "DJI Go 5", and the several drone models in the app's dropdown menu) that it could replace DJI Go 4

Thank you!

Be careful, might be worth backing up the Go4 app, they may take away the means to switch between FAA/FCC and CE mode, who knows...

It's only compatible with the Mavic Mini. Even if it does support other drones in the future, you likely won't want to use it since it won't allow you to access all of the Mavic Air's features.
I placed an order with DJI early last week and have a estimated ship date of Dec 10th.

64 bit only! I have installed DJI Fly by downloading the apk from DJI directly. It does install on my Nokia 2.2, 64 bit Android 9 phone. This is the cheapest phone I could find a month ago.

Fly would not install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, (released May 2019). This is a 32 bit Android 9 tablet that I prefer to use. I had a similar problem installing Dronelink until I tried their 32 bit version.

Fly would also not install on my 32 bit HP Touchpad running Android 7.

Antutu is your friend if you want to know about your device.

DJI - Will there be a 32 bit version of Fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven