DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY app crashes immediately after launching if the phone is connected to internet

Yep, working here - don't like the idea that an external app caused this though! What would have happened if it occurred mid flight?

Yep, working here - don't like the idea that an external app caused this though! What would have happened if it occurred mid flight?
RTH would take over. Just program ahead for any loss of signal. Luckily I have a dedicated device with No FB

RTH would take over. Just program ahead for any loss of signal. Luckily I have a dedicated device with No FB
Would it?
If you close the app while flying you still have full control of the drone from the controller.
RTH only kicks in if the controller disconnects from the drone.

And it wasn't the Facebook app that caused the issue, it's the Facebook integration built into the DJI Fly app that caused it.

Reactions: Capt KO
Would it?
If you close the app while flying you still have full control of the drone from the controller.
RTH only kicks in if the controller disconnects from the drone.

And it wasn't the Facebook app that caused the issue, it's the Facebook integration built into the DJI Fly app that caused it.
You are correct. Made assumption that it was a control disconnect not app. Thank for clarification ?

A large number of reports just came up in Hong Kong. Apparently only iOS is affected. Do you guys see the same ?
Yes I had to reset my phone even the go 4 app would do it sucked it all was fine after the reset and I updated the new iOS yesterday and they both fly and go work fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard