DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App music

buzzbomb

Reactions
Hi,

I just made a quick edit in the Fly app and attached some cool music to it. I used free song that is in the app (downloaded it) so my question is, where is that song stored after downloading? I can't find it anywhere on my android phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro)
It's a cool song and I want to use it (it's supposed to be free for use) in my 'real' edit in FCPX but I cannot find it anywhere. Every folder relating to DJI is empty (also videos, photos...nothing). It's obvious I'm doing something wrong (search in wrong folders)
Can someone help me whit this?

I also tried to find that song online on my mac but all I have is a song name (Groove Train) so it's impossible for me to find it using google or some other searching sites.

Any help is more than welcome ;)

Regards

Hi,

I just made a quick edit in the Fly app and attached some cool music to it. I used free song that is in the app (downloaded it) so my question is, where is that song stored after downloading? I can't find it anywhere on my android phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro)
It's a cool song and I want to use it (it's supposed to be free for use) in my 'real' edit in FCPX but I cannot find it anywhere. Every folder relating to DJI is empty (also videos, photos...nothing). It's obvious I'm doing something wrong (search in wrong folders)
Can someone help me whit this?

I also tried to find that song online on my mac but all I have is a song name (Groove Train) so it's impossible for me to find it using google or some other searching sites.

Any help is more than welcome ;)

Regards
Not sure on your specific Android devise, but I know on my Samsung Galaxy S10+, anything downloaded goes to the "my files" folder and then look for downloads. Hope this helps!

Not sure on your specific Android devise, but I know on my Samsung Galaxy S10+, anything downloaded goes to the "my files" folder and then look for downloads. Hope this helps!
Thank you, I first looked there but no luck. I even downloaded few apps from playstore but I cannot find those files. All of DJI folders are empty (video, photo, ...)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc